Sign in to follow this  
1quad1

BMW E30 M50

Thanks , I know who the owner is

Just trying to see if anyone raced with this car at club days at Manfield and what there thoughts were on the way it went ????

Cheers

:unsure:

I've not seen this car at Manfield in my time over there, although the listing is now in CHCH so may have moved down there a while back.

If there are timing sheets or records to back up the 1min 21 seconds time, then that is a pretty good time for an E30 around Manfield, so it must go alright!

I've not seen this car at Manfield in my time over there, although the listing is now in CHCH so may have moved down there a while back.

If there are timing sheets or records to back up the 1min 21 seconds time, then that is a pretty good time for an E30 around Manfield, so it must go alright!

Hard to get confirmation of times

Just trying to see if anyone raced with this car at club days at Manfield and what there thoughts were on the way it went ????

Cheers

Cheers

Yep, have seen it race, it goes well, but is not a minter, it is a typical club race car. Have seen it do 1.23s at Manfeild, but if you go on to Mylaps.com you can check times. Jonty is a member on here so just send him a pm.

Yep, have seen it race, it goes well, but is not a minter, it is a typical club race car. Have seen it do 1.23s at Manfeild, but if you go on to Mylaps.com you can check times. Jonty is a member on here so just send him a pm.

Thanks, I have seen the car and am thinking about buying it to race in Rennsport down here

Just looking for other peoples comments on the car

It shouldn't take much to tidy it up ??? I hope

:wacko:

Ooops, what I meant to say was I think it belongs to the member "skidz" but I'm wrong as the car is in chch.

sorry.

Ooops, what I meant to say was I think it belongs to the member "skidz" but I'm wrong as the car is in chch.

sorry.

You mean, apart from mine being white and an M20... but I would be more than happy to do 1.23 art Manfeild.

The car would tidy up quite nicely, and would certainly run well in the Rennsport class,

You mean, apart from mine being white and an M20... but I would be more than happy to do 1.23 art Manfeild.

The car would tidy up quite nicely, and would certainly run well in the Rennsport class,

It was photo 2 that made me think it was yours as the house is so similar from what I remember. And you had a black e30 coupe?

Anyway.