Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

New years resolution

Well lets see, I don't drink (hardly) so that's ok, I smoke but meh i enjoy it and don't intend to give it up. The missus asked me what my new years resolution is and i said hmmmm, Buy M3 mirrors, get my door sill's, get my solid ball joints and cab bushes installed --- well they are resolutions aren't they, things you want to do.

Now i have an excuse to slip all these past her. heheheheheheheh

Edited by M-Spec

finish my car projects(nissan=double duty car Bmw=daily? we will see) :rolleyes: 2 an a bit years getting a little too long for my liking. o well projects for ya. anyone wana play with some nissan wiring? or have a recoil kit in a 1.25 thread?

Finish my E30 :rolleyes: and drive to Little River or Akaroa in it as much as I can possibly afford haha, that'll keep me me happy for awhile.

It's always good or interesting to get to the end of a year and go over what you wanted from the year, and see what you got and what you have to extend through to the next year

Plus it'll get the "Who else thinks 2010 was a sh!t year" thread for next year.. and it can all start again with the half full and half empty comparisons

:wub: Bimmersport

1. Jump out of a plane. Doing so in Feb.

2. Learn Guitar

There's others, but they're not for public consumption.

meh im to much of a routine person so decided on be more spontaneous and carpe diem (seize the day)

so far:

at midnite new years....lets go to town with 14 dollars, walked half an hour then managed to catch a free cab and get a ggc (general good c**t) cab driver to get me an ma m8 home for 14 bux usually 25.

dared to walk down ma street in just breifs and well yea lol

my mate ended up in hospital and somehow i made it there b4 she did lol (not really spontaneous but funny)

and so far each day ive made something of it wetha it wa doing something i wanted to get done or makin someones day just by bein me....(dickhead)

so far im pritty on target so yea c how she goes ha

Guest Ari Gold

meh im to much of a routine person so decided on be more spontaneous and carpe diem (seize the day)

so far:

at midnite new years....lets go to town with 14 dollars, walked half an hour then managed to catch a free cab and get a ggc (general good c**t) cab driver to get me an ma m8 home for 14 bux usually 25.

dared to walk down ma street in just breifs and well yea lol

my mate ended up in hospital and somehow i made it there b4 she did lol (not really spontaneous but funny)

and so far each day ive made something of it wetha it wa doing something i wanted to get done or makin someones day just by bein me....(dickhead)

so far im pritty on target so yea c how she goes ha

Your next resolution should be to learn how to spell (or install a spell checker into your web browser of choice, up to you really)

Your next resolution should be to learn how to spell (or install a spell checker into your web browser of choice, up to you really)

HAHA +1

mind you it doesn't just apply to Paulie, there are plenty of others on here that should do the same!

just a couple of resolutions ...

pay off credit card(s)

practice guitar more than just once a month lol

yeah i know i know lol, im not completeley illiterate, was just in a rush when typing lol, sorry guys didn't mean to offend with my quick text lingo :lol:

Stay with a boyfriend.

Leather seats. Mags. New rear shock absorbers.

Learn to skate. Snowboard. Wakeboard. Do a shite load of fishing.

And to get off my behind and do some exercise.

^ Hahahaha.

And lol to Emily's "stay with a bf".

Edited by e30ftw

Build another race car, E28 again, but with turbo this time.

I quit smoking. Quite easy really, dont know why I spent so many years and so much money trying to prematurely kill myself whilst looking like a completely filthy leper.

Feels great to be a non smoker after 13 years.

Edited by Apex

Guest Ari Gold

I quit smoking. Quite easy really, dont know why I spent so many years and so much money trying to prematurely kill myself whilst looking like a completely filthy leper.

Feels great to be a non smoker after 13 years.

Been clean 5 days :D Feels good, every time I feel like a durrie, I remind myself of that ad with the guy that can barely breathe and struggles to travel 5ft without a rest. Coupled with hitting the gym, it's been a good start to the year.

Congrats to the non-smokers stick to it. My boyfriend quit on new years eve 2007-2008, he started smoking again November 2009. His resolution was to quit again - lasted 3 days :(

My resolutions -

Get fit and toned - I have turned in to a lazy sh*t over the last year.

Get a new job.

Study something. Hmm web design, marketing, advertising?? Not 100% sure yet..

Save and pay off my credit card..

Buy another car.

Make E30 less lame.

Edited by antil33t

Been clean 5 days :D Feels good, every time I feel like a durrie, I remind myself of that ad with the guy that can barely breathe and struggles to travel 5ft without a rest. Coupled with hitting the gym, it's been a good start to the year.

Allen Carrs Easy Way To Stop Smoking is good, it has really explained a few things to me and dispelled a few myths. Its 95% mental, Nicotine while a very addictive drug is very weak, the erge to light up is in your head.

Recommend that book to any smoker, you wont want to read it if you are though because you will have to quit and you enjoy smoking so much right :lol: suckers.

Read it in one day and will never smoke again.

Factoid: A 2 a day smoker is just as addicted as a 100 a day smoker, a 2 a day smoker is just a stronger willed person.

I don't get why people start smoking again after having quit for more than a couple of months

once you get past the initial first month, it's pretty easy from there on

worst is the first week, get through that and then aim for a month

get past a month and it's a piece of cake from there

my boss gave up so she could have another baby, good on her for doing that

but then a day after her baby was born, she started smoking again

Lol My boss did the same. She quit, had her baby, then about a couple weeks after she started smoking again. Her partner doesn't even know, cos she only casually smokes at work, even comes in on her day offs to have a ciggy.

Stupid.