Sign in to follow this  
dreadful1

angel eyes at last!

Thanks to nick021 I finally have my angel eyes in!

I bought those CCFL ones off trademe thinking it wouldn't be as good quality and it wouldn't show up in daylight but to our surprise it came out real well even in sunlight.

There was inverters that came with the kit and its a little black box that I had no idea where to mount it but eventually just put it to the side.

Pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Does look good bro! I just bought some of these for the e36. Tell me, how hard were they to wire? I was assuming just choc boxed up to the parking lights. cheers

edit: Oh...and the inverters didn't cause any on board warning lights like some of thoses HID's can eh?

Edited by cliffdunedin

nice work they look great

Does look good bro! I just bought some of these for the e36. Tell me, how hard were they to wire? I was assuming just choc boxed up to the parking lights. cheers

edit: Oh...and the inverters didn't cause any on board warning lights like some of thoses HID's can eh?

They were piss easy to wire, you just have to hack into the parking light wire and solder it onto that and your sweet to go.

I didn't get any onboard warning lights when I installed mine.

Sweet looking dude.

Is this connected to the second turn on the headlight nob turning thing?

I would assume it would be the first click(parking lights) as they stay on when you have your normal driving lights on too.

I would assume it would be the first click(parking lights) as they stay on when you have your normal driving lights on too.

That is most correct.

Although Nick has them wired up to his interior and parking lights which is even more cool as they fade on or off with his interior lights

Looking pretty sweet! Mine are needing a freshen up. Seems like Nick is our Resident Angel eye expert! Ha.