Sign in to follow this  
Boost Junky

E3OWPN For Sale

Hey guys! Moving onto bigger and better things in life. The Weapon is being wasted daily driven to work everyday and just sits in the garage otherwise. So im keen for swaps + cash or looking at $10,000ono. If you want more information on this vehicle you can goto here or pm me for details.

Cheers, Luke :)

[edit] Condition of sale As Is Where Is

Edited by Boost Junky

Thanks bud! Such an awesome car but I have things I wanna do haha come on guys even make me an offer you will be suprised at what interests me

+1 to it being an awesome car!

Haha never been so scared in my life, in that back seat!

Nice work Though Luke, some will appreciate it :)

Good Luck

Haha never been so scared in my life, in that back seat!

Hahaha dude that sounds so so wrong!

but nah thanks dude was a fun drive eh!

Guest Simon*

Good luck with the sale Luke. Hope any new owner appreciates all the work you put into it

LOL @ "broke"fromhamiltron too

Good luck Luke... hope you're guna stay with the e30 or bmw family.

This car is Insane! Someone from bimmersport needs this!

I'd be all over this if my E39 had sold, but im keeping it awhile longer now :rolleyes:

Thanks guys! Yea would be awesome to see someone from here buy her and finish her off properly get her on the track etc... the dream I dont think I will ever go through with to be honnest. Just a note that i dont own the wheels on it and most of you know how mthe 10" rear diezel D1Rs got stolen. Im happy to cut the price of a replacement set of rear diezel rims and adaptors to suit if anyones keen. Also I have Blair's aka _BRS_ stock front seats in it at the moment he might be keen to take some cash from what I make from the sale and keep them in the car however I do still have one bucket seat the other one got stolen 3 weeks after my rims got stolen.

Body work is average most of the value of the car is under the hood, in the suspension and other various bits and pieces.

p.s I have not listed this car anywhere else yet giving you guys the first choice!

Cheers guys!

Guest Ari Gold

Not to be a pain, but could we get some finished pics and specs in this thread? Your other thread is 10 pages long at 40 posts per page for me, and I imagine its a lot longer for other members, it's a bit of a hike to go sifting all the way through your build thread, comprehensive as it may be.

Not to be a pain, but could we get some finished pics and specs in this thread? Your other thread is 10 pages long at 40 posts per page for me, and I imagine its a lot longer for other members, it's a bit of a hike to go sifting all the way through your build thread, comprehensive as it may be.

Very true! I shall try and find a my mod list and put some pics together for you. Sorry was a tad occupied with visitors when I first created the thread I shall elaborate further. ;)

Ok heres the details from the last for sale thread I had up:

Ok so the cars pretty much done just a few minor issues that need addressing. It has a current Rego and WOF but realistically needs a cert for the addition of the turbo, 5 stud setup and bigger brakes.

Heres how the vehicle is at as of today:

- 1988 E30 Facelift

- M50B25 Engine conversion

- E36 ZF 5 Speed manual gearbox

- Garrett GT3582R Roller Bearing Turbo

- Turbosmart 50mm PowerGate wastegate

- Custom steam pipe turbo manifold (Heat wrapped)

- 3" Mandrel bent exhaust system (Heat wrapped)

- M&H High Flow rear muffler

- Cometic 0.140" MLS Heagasket

- ARP Racing Head Studs

- 600x150x70 Intercooler

- Custom 2.5" Intercooler piping

- No brand BOV

- SARD Adjustable Rising Rate fuel pressure regulator

- Braided Oil & Water Lines

- Head plained, valves race cut to 15deg, valve seats 3 way race cut and head acid dipped and bead blasted

- Fresh Valve stem seals

- Redline Performance E36 45mm alloy race radiator

- 16" Electric Radiator Fan

- Auto clutch solid center 6 puk clutch (Pressure plate @ 3200ft/lb)

- Converted from dual mass to solid cast M20 Flywheel)

- Link G3 LEM ECU system

- Link Electronic Boost Controller

- Walbro 500hp External fuel pump

- E36 BC Gold adjustable suspension (Ride height, Damper and front camber adjustment)

- E36 5 Stud conversion

- Urethane bushes for front sway bar mounts, front trailing arms, rear subframe & trailing arm bushes

- 25mm hub adaptors from BMW -> Nissan 5 stud pattern

- 2 x Front 9" DTM Diezel D1R rims (My 10" Rears got stolen!!)

- 35% Tints all round

- M&H Bucket Seat x1

- Deep Dish Drift wheel with Momo horn button

- Tech1 Rear Wing (Needs fitment)

- ProSport Boost, Water Temp and Oil pressure gauges

- Personalized Plate "E3OWPN" in the euro style plate

Thats all I can think of at this stage as far as modifications, so much hours and $ have been poured into this car she makes 270kw (360hp) at the wheels on 16.8psi of boost makes about 210kw (281hp) at 6psi.

The body is definitely in need of some TLC i was going to track the car so it hasnt really been addressed as much as it could be. The gearbox would probably like some new bearings which im looking at getting done.

Anything else that you would like to know just hit me up.

Im gonna throw the price of out there and see how we go... The car deserves to goto someone who can afford to do the right thing with it and finish of the last racing touchs.

Cheers, Luke

pics:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have now sold the front D1R rims and am going to sell the tech 1 wing seperatly so will take $9500ono guys or I am keen to trade + sum cash remember :D

Ok guys im willing to take $8500ono or swap and some cash my way... Also if anyone wants a tech1 wing I have that available for $150

Cheers, Luke

Is it all Cert'd/legal? just being nosey :D Can't afford such a macine at the moment

Is it all Cert'd/legal? just being nosey :D Can't afford such a macine at the moment

Hey man, says up the top what needs certing.. 5stud/bigger brake conversion & the turbo needs certing.

interested in mine?

How far off getting a cert is it?

Is it reliable?

Thanks

Antony.

As above bro a few things that need certing, the car hasnt missed a beat since shes been tuned. The only unreliable things are the battery has a drain which i resolve by removing the kill switch and the wipers need to be sorted as they are always on medium speed no matter what setting they are put on. Gearbox is noisy which has been like that for over a year and not caused any issues (it could just be the PUK clutch which has no springs in it that causes it too rattle. Pm me if you wanna talk about it.

Cheers, Luke

Will it get a cert you think? any work need to be done?

Have PM'd you

cheers,

sascha

Will it get a cert you think? any work need to be done?

Have PM'd you

cheers,

sascha

Should get a cert once screamer pipe has been welded back into the exhaust etc.. Only what has already been listed as far as what needs work. Cheers got your PM.

Ok $8000 is my bottom dollar guys that is the absolute minimum I will take for her. Surely somebody would like a nicely powered track car or deadly street car ;) this has to go before I change my mind AGAIN.

Luke

If I had my way, it would already be gone but Mr Bank Manager said no. I hate my job for that reason.

Nothing wrong with changing your mind like the wind Luke, only the best do it ;)