Sign in to follow this  
nath

1989 e30 only 28,000km!

zomg

what the!!

posted before... but if i missed it maybe you did too! perhaps at that price only good for a serious car collector, who wants a.... banal spec euro!

Edited by nath

316... gutless low milage relic

Psshhhh, just coz you got a m50. 316 are awesome daily cars. Slow, yes. Still fun around bends? hell yea

Guest Ari Gold

Wow, how Jewish were the first owners?!?! No stereo (factory blanking plate) and a clock intead of a rev counter.

Wow, how Jewish were the first owners?!?! No stereo (factory blanking plate) and a clock intead of a rev counter.

I think it was standard not to have stereo and clock in a lowly 316. The clock instead of a rev counter was standard as well. My cluster was changed by previous owner from clock to rev counter. Windup windows as well, no A/C. Fun car to drive tho, coupe's anyways. dunno about 4 doors

Would be perfect for the race series... just add rollcage. Im surprised they ticked the carpet option.. You cant really lighten it much more.. well theres not much to take out of it..

4 doors weigh the same as coupes, how would they differ? My 4 door 316i used to pull hard to over 9000.

My 4 door 316i used to pull hard to over 9000.

Oh dayam, where can i upgrade to one of those?

Involves intensive intake and exhaust modifications, that only someone of my caliber can execute.

Mine went hard up 7,5 then decided it didn't want to make anymore power, funny that. Still miss it, 316i stripped out isn't much slower than your equivalent 318i/320i Race Series car to a point.