Sign in to follow this  
JiB

325i Race car

Was going to comment on the wheels :P

Did you do a build thread? Can't believe i missed this! GL with the sale

Don't forget 3.73 LSD, and sunroof is just the outer skin (all mechanism and inner structure removed).

Its certed for the pretty serious brake system and suspension setup - its begging for a hot engine to take advantage of it.

Edited by CamB

You want an EK9 ? didnt think there were to many honda fans on here. Good luck with the sale man.

You want an EK9 ? didnt think there were to many honda fans on here. Good luck with the sale man.

Yeah, used to have a DC5R - which got sold to fund this and the mx5. I figure the EK9 was a economical hatch that would allow me to attend the odd playday a year. But chances are I won't even have time to do a playday :(

Good luck mate, its a well set up car! Its hard selling a car you have spent a lot of time and money on and its even harder when you are constantly approached by retards with dumb questions and no money when selling!

Also.

Buy this please, you will never look back, it will be faster than the E30 around the track and still useful everyday. The guy that owns it works for Renault NZ and the car is mint, he will take slightly less.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-274568335.htm

Mate has a RS172 and we have mean trackday battles, possibly the best factory sleeper in NZ, will eat a Honda Civiv Type-R and is easier to drive.

2c.

Edited by Apex

Good luck mate, its a well set up car! Its hard selling a car you have spent a lot of time and money on and its even harder when you are constantly approached by retards with dumb questions and no money when selling!

Also.

Buy this please, you will never look back, it will be faster than the E30 around the track and still useful everyday. The guy that owns it works for Renault NZ and the car is mint, he will take slightly less.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-274568335.htm

Mate has a RS172 and we have mean trackday battles, possibly the best factory sleeper in NZ, will eat a Honda Civiv Type-R and is easier to drive.

2c.

Funny, that was my first choice in daily duties. That would pwnzorz a ek9 with it's extra 400cc. But maintenance prospects terrify me - and the seating position is, er, interesting..

Embarrassingly I was also considering gti-6's, but the bits falling off inside put me off a bit.. I <3 frenchies. Secretly.

306's don't fall apart it was the easly 205/309's that did that... =;-)

my 306 was bullet proof...

Guest Ari Gold

Testing driving a GTi-6 this weekend :D Looking forward to it.

I'd love one of the renault sport clios, but they're not quite bargain fun just yet

what one are you looking at?

I can let you know things to look for if you want...

I'd love one of the renault sport clios, but they're not quite bargain fun just yet

They are if you think one will keep up with a 100K+ BMW and Audi's around Taupo and leave them for dead on a back road while returning 7l per hundred consumption. They dont look cool though B)

Frenching all over this thread since ages ago.

Feel exactly the same as you Jon at the moment, reality sucks, best of luck for the future, hope you get what you want for it, for sure one of the standout cars for me here on bimmer.

Cheers guys - Will knock a coupla grand off for Bimmersport members :)

Been looking very hard at this. :unsure:

:ph34r: Asked (unsuccessfully) for a swap. Though, I would like to know the "specialness" of the RG badge?

20kw gain from a pod filter seems, er, optimistic!

Exhaust and superchip as well. Petite cars aren't they.

Yea RG is $2,000 package when new, its all top quality stuff. All it will need is Eibach Cup Springs.

Good luck with the sale.