Sign in to follow this  
Stephan735i

Stephan735i from Sweden

I found this site through mr E34 after he contacted me about his Avusblau 540i/6 with M Sport Package (one of 6 RHD with 337 M Sport Package) he also showed me http://www.carjam.co.nz/ were I found out that 16 HE52 540i/6 are registered in New Zealand.

I have owned seven 540i/6 E34 + one 540iA with M Sport Package and Individual paint. Still owns three + the automatic.

Here is my first, that I have owned in 8 years now i March, #774 started my fascination for 540i/6... http://www.garaget.org/?car=183408

I have equipment lists for all the 3203 made 540i/6. The 72 HE98 built in South Africa lacks all info except built date unfortunatly.

Kind Regards

Stephan

Hej Stephan, welcome. Your car is mint! Noticed you have 4 E34 540s, you weren't joking, I think 'fascination' is an understatement :lol:

Hi Stephan, welcome to NZ Bimmer! You need to change your name to Mr E34!

Maybe i will catch up one day when i go back to Europe.

Hi Stephan, welcome to NZ Bimmer! You need to change your name to Mr E34!

Maybe i will catch up one day when i go back to Europe.

Thank you all:)

Boris; Looking forwards to a meet.

Here is my very special 540i/6 with EDCIII/Nürburgring suspension, M5 brakes, 90l fuel tank, 8+9x17" M System II with 235/45 front and 255/40 rear. Ex testcar at M GMBH than with a 4582cm3 350BHP engine, probably that later was the S62B50 in the E39 M5. That engine was taken out and the original M60B40 was put back. And sold to Polizei (police) in Stuttgart Germany. They used as an unmarked policecar to high crime. I bought it from them at a internet policeauction unseen.

It's one of seven Euro 540i/6 Limousine with Nürburgring suspension. The police sirens are still on the car, I will reconnect them one day=)

http://www.garaget.org/?car=185588

Lowest mileaged 540i/6 in Sweden except the Hellrot one that also is an Alpina B10 4,6 6speed. 141tkm for me and 131tkm for the Alpina.

Kind Regards

Stephan

Guest Ari Gold

Thank you all:)

Boris; Looking forwards to a meet.

Here is my very special 540i/6 with EDCIII/Nürburgring suspension, M5 brakes, 90l fuel tank, 8+9x17" M System II with 235/45 front and 255/40 rear. Ex testcar at M GMBH than with a 4582cm3 350BHP engine, probably that later was the S62B50 in the E39 M5. That engine was taken out and the original M60B40 was put back. And sold to Polizei (police) in Stuttgart Germany. They used as an unmarked policecar to high crime. I bought it from them at a internet policeauction unseen.

It's one of seven Euro 540i/6 Limousine with Nürburgring suspension. The police sirens are still on the car, I will reconnect them one day=)

http://www.garaget.org/?car=185588

Stephan

546iS - hell yea!

Hej och välkommen. Jag hoppas att visist Sverige inom en snar framtid.

cheers

Josh

Hej och välkommen. Jag hoppas att visist Sverige inom en snar framtid.

cheers

Josh

Vad trevligt:) Var då?

Here are pictures of only automatic, it has M Sport Package and Individual paint so it's okej=) and my sold Hellrot #736 that was exported to Norway, the Arktisgrau #630 that I gave my sister and my favorite my first the Cosmosschwarz 1996 with M Sport Package and beautiful Light Silvergrey leather #774.

post-5232-1264111392.jpg

post-2351-1264114371.jpg

post-2351-1264114377.jpg

post-2351-1264114382.jpg

I will show them all in a showroom tread later:)

Kind Regards

Stephan

Edited by Simon*