Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

328 Ci - Could be intresting

Don't think it will go for huge amounts more than the current bid, Not that nice with the colour and trim IMO.

"REPO CARS" says it all. No reflection on the seller though... just the previous owner... hope the new owner has deep pockets

"REPO CARS" says it all. No reflection on the seller though... just the previous owner... hope the new owner has deep pockets

I have them on my emailed list from trade me just out of intrest, Just about every time they put their auctions up there is a beemer in there in some way or another. I don't know what they would be like to trade off of or if there cars are up to a reasonable standard.

I have them on my emailed list from trade me just out of intrest, Just about every time they put their auctions up there is a beemer in there in some way or another. I don't know what they would be like to trade off of or if there cars are up to a reasonable standard.

As Glenn said they are all REPO CARS. That would indicate to me that if the previous owner couldn't afford the payments then I would highly doubt that they could afford to do any sort of servicing.

Again nothing against the seller - they are just performing a service on behalf of the finance co's.

Straight from the auction:

***There has been no mechanical inspection done on this vehicle. We have taken the car for a short drive and given a description from that***

ALL CHECKING OF THE CAR MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES

ALL OF OUR CARS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. PLEASE INSPECT THE VEHICLE YOURSELF.

Caveat Emptor

Edited by zenetti

As Glenn said they are all REPO CARS. That would indicate to me that if the previous owner couldn't afford the payments then I would highly doubt that they could afford to do any sort of servicing.

Again nothing against the seller - they are just performing a service on behalf of the finance co's.

Straight from the auction:

***There has been no mechanical inspection done on this vehicle. We have taken the car for a short drive and given a description from that***

ALL CHECKING OF THE CAR MUST BE DONE BEFORE THE AUCTION CLOSES

ALL OF OUR CARS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. PLEASE INSPECT THE VEHICLE YOURSELF.

Caveat Emptor

Easy way out if it breaks.

Easy way out if it breaks.

Not really

"ALL OF OUR CARS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS. PLEASE INSPECT THE VEHICLE YOURSELF."

At auction you buy at your own risk - there is no comeback on the seller. CGA does not apply. :)

Doh - you mean for the seller don't you :wacko:

Edited by zenetti

Not really

At auction you buy at your own risk - there is no comeback on the seller. CGA does not apply. :)

thats the only Coupe I have seen without sports seats

Not really

Haha yep the seller.