Sign in to follow this  
Top Secret

FS: E30 325i

For Sale: 1988 E30 325i

Engine: M20B25 ~160,000km

Engine runs fantastically. One of the best M20B25s I've driven. It takes a few cranks to start it from cold, but after that it starts mint. It has got an oil leak, but I haven't found out where it's coming from yet. No ticking tappets

Interior:

Leather interior (non recaro). However, a seam has split on the driver's seat. Quoted ~$80 to fix

Wof til somewhere in late Feb, Reg is expiring soon.

Initially I thought this had a cracked head, as when I drained the cooling system there was oil in there. Then I bought Jamez's 325i, and I've been working on that. However, after flushing it a few times, and draining the water every third day and taking a sample of it, there doesn't seem to be any oil left in there. I drive the car every day, and it's been very reliable.

Inspections highly recommended, I'm not a mechanic, so it pays to check it out.

There are quite a few small things wrong with it, but you'd need to check it out.

Pics in my project thread. Comes on bottlecaps now. Will update pics soon.

$1200 ono, take it away.

Just had a look through your project thread, have you got the manual box in yet?

I'm quite interested either way.

The manual box is in the other E30, 80% finished, just need to change the center hanger bearing for the driveshaft from the auto box over as the one I got with the conversion is too big.

Oh, forgot to mention, it has a sports mode transmission, which is actually quite nice to have.

Will be parting another E30 325i soon, watch this space.

Is this still for sale? I may be looking for a new car in a few weeks.... :)

Are rear seats available? are they the style with the arm rest or a solid back? PM me price either way

It is still available, but the more I drive it the more I think the price is too cheap vs what the car is worth to me, so unless I get any good offers over $1500 it will be staying with me for a while. I've been tidying it up over the last few months.

Back seat is the leather skiport version. PM me an offer, I understand these are relatively rare.

Cheers

Dietmar

BMW 325i more cheaper than a HONDA civic.I dont know why.even parts price.