Sign in to follow this  
M3NTIL

Mag wheel reconditioning?

hey

i bought my car about 2 months ago and was hoping to get the stock m3 19" back to mint condition so i went to the ''Mag Wheel Guru'' and he quoted me $650 a wheel and i would like to get all four done so its a bit pricey ,has anyone reconditioned there mags and is cost this much ??

has anyone got an idea how much stock E46 M3 wheels cost new or second hand and where i could get them from??

here's a pic of the worse wheel " its got a bit of curbing and in one or two places the paints coming off"

post-5214-1264297717.jpg

There was a similar guy to yourself asking this a while ago. Total he thought the guy said $450 each.

Mate, The guy must mean $650 all up. Paying more than $200 a wheel and you're getting ripped off.

Unless the guy is trying to take advantage of a M3 owner, that price per wheel is completely crazy.

thats what i thought but he said there's a few man hr's in it and he put them on a CNC or something and paint after that

I can sell you a NEW set of 4 19" wheels in the same style for the price of getting 2 repaired!! :D

I can sell you a NEW set of 4 19" wheels in the same style for the price of getting 2 repaired!! :D

Very interested!

Yeah. I sense a problem? :)

Yeah. I sense a problem? :)

Shouldn't be. I will send you a pm in the morning rather than hijack this thread :)

Rimrite Warren the only person I would use.

Worth repairing rather since they are genuine M3 wheels IMO.

Agreed. Warren is a good bastard too. Have dealt with him twice now (two buckled schnitzers) and the work was absolutely top notch, not to mention exceptional value for money.

Edited by -Alias-