Electric sunroof

cats removed

front strut brace

superchip installed

short shift installed

service records

65000miles

Full leather motorsport interior

4" Touch screen dvd player (not in photos)

18" rims with good tyres (not in current photos)

More photos to come (The headlight eyelids are not on anymore)

$20,000

email mojonz@gmail.com if interested

Noone interested?

That's quite a few mods listed but not pictured...

More pics tomorrow when its back from service

Edited by sosnz

I really have to say how suprised I am about lack of interest on this M3.

It is standard other than the rims (boot spoiler comes with car), so no excuse for the enthusiasts... or am I on the wrong site?

Edited by Nick021

I really have to say how suprised I am about lack of interest on this M3.

It is standard other than the rims (boot spoiler comes with car), so no excuse for the enthusiasts... or am I on the wrong site?

Nice mint car but not my cup of tea in colour. Sorry just being honest.

Colour may be holding demand back.

Other than that, we are in a recession, and an M3 sucks down the gas ---> neither help.

To be honest I like the colour! Not sure about the cream leather thou.

Anyway, you listed this on here all of 10 days ago. M3's dont sell overnight! You have to be patient and wait.

Regular Joe Blogs who doesnt know anything about them thinks its madness that a 12 year old car is >20 thousand dollars. There will be someone out there who will show up, you just have to wait for them.

If you're in a massive hurry and need to flick it quickly then lower the price to get interest. If not......wait.

Just my opinion.

Good luck

Edit: Also get some semi pro shots taken of the car. Find a friend who has a Digi SLR & photoshop to help you out. Free Beers work wonders :) The ones you have do not do the car justice!

Edited by 3 SERIES

To be honest I like the colour! Not sure about the cream leather thou.

Anyway, you listed this on here all of 10 days ago. M3's dont sell overnight! You have to be patient and wait.

Regular Joe Blogs who doesnt know anything about them thinks its madness that a 12 year old car is >20 thousand dollars. There will be someone out there who will show up, you just have to wait for them.

If you're in a massive hurry and need to flick it quickly then lower the price to get interest. If not......wait.

Just my opinion.

Good luck

This is more like it!

I appreciate the feedback

As far as CREAM leather?!?! Have you even looked at the photos as their is no way in hell my car has cream leather lol.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=268991784

Edited by sosnz

Edit: Also get some semi pro shots taken of the car. Find a friend who has a Digi SLR & photoshop to help you out. Free Beers work wonders :) The ones you have do not do the car justice!

Will do brother!

They were taken in a hurry

Thanks for the advice

Easy enough to change the leather using someone like retro vehicle enhancements to better than OEM spec black / napper or what ever.

The car is a nice piece of work and looks in good order .. (minor inperfections are really easy to repair)

Have you thought of fixing up the bumps and scratches and maybe changing your wheels back to OEM. You could probably demand a better price.

Will do brother!

They were taken in a hurry

Thanks for the advice

Hey man,

I am by no means a pro photographer but I can take some half decent photos and have a bit of photoshop skills. Happy to take some shots for you sometime and edit them up if you like, don't want any beers either just be keen to see how the evo goes B). I had the 3.0 model for a while and have always been interested to see if there really was any noticeable difference.

Hey man,

I am by no means a pro photographer but I can take some half decent photos and have a bit of photoshop skills. Happy to take some shots for you sometime and edit them up if you like, don't want any beers either just be keen to see how the evo goes B). I had the 3.0 model for a while and have always been interested to see if there really was any noticeable difference.

Hi

Sounds good

I think Ill be able to take some good shots though

Ive actually done a photography course and have a diploma in graphic design so should be able to get something half decent done myself

The current photos were rushed as I have a very interested buyer in Wellington that wanted new photos of it asap.

If I turn out to be a sh*t shot lol, Ill give you a yell

Thanks for the offer and Id also like to see your opinion on the power difference

Agree with the idea to put the standard wheels back on. Those 18's make it look like a 318 with an M3 badge. Do what you can to attract the enthusiasts. Good luck.

Guest Simon*

Such a nice car. Really naff wheels unfortunately.

Perhaps you could try and trade them for some OEM ones? Would make the car appeal much more to an enthusiast and give you more of a chance of getting top dollar.

Such a nice car. Really naff wheels unfortunately.

Perhaps you could try and trade them for some OEM ones? Would make the car appeal much more to an enthusiast and give you more of a chance of getting top dollar.

Each to their own isnt it

I really like the rims and dont like any OEM m3 rim

Ive even been waved down and asked to sell these rims so Im not the only one lol

Edited by sosnz

Guest Simon*

Absolutely you're right it is each to their own mate :)

However I firmly believe these rims will hinder the sale of your car as opposed to a BMW or BBS rim.

And if I was buying I would expect a reduction in price for aftermarket Chinese rims and no original headunit.

Please don't get me wrong I'm not having a go at you, just giving you my honest opinion as you had expressed surprise that there was not more interest in the car.

On the plus side, I do love the colour, the interior and the manual, low mileage factor.

Good luck with the sale :)

Absolutely you're right it is each to their own mate :)

However I firmly believe these rims will hinder the sale of your car as opposed to a BMW or BBS rim.

And if I was buying I would expect a reduction in price for aftermarket Chinese rims and no original headunit.

Please don't get me wrong I'm not having a go at you, just giving you my honest opinion as you had expressed surprise that there was not more interest in the car.

On the plus side, I do love the colour, the interior and the manual, low mileage factor.

Good luck with the sale :)

Original headunit was not in it when I got it.

I agree it would sell quicker with bmw rims on it but I am not in a position to buy a set.

Im not even worried if it doesnt sell

I was more suprised that there was no comments or replies rather than the fact I dont have buyers knocking on my door.

Thanks for your opinion, I will look into buying a set of BMW rims but financially I dont think it will be possible.