Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

One for the photo album (E36ti)

Do you have more pictures for the E36ti ??

The E36 sedan looks kinda cool actually ....

You're such a ricer ali - you always say the crazy-kitted cars "are knda cool actually" - not a shot at you, everyone has their own tastes and opinions, but a funny observation from where I'm sitting. lol.

What really sticks out for me on the sedan is the deep dish rears, but not fronts, and those guards on the ti - WTF?

E30 coolness, even if it is stock on the outside (except for that mad paintjob yo! and the blue roof strobe!)

Oi G, U should put up that E30 ute i sent ya ^_^

:lol:

Actually i'll find some ricer pics and post them in a min

Can someone please tell me how to do a multi photo post?

Thanks.............

Honda Accord Sedan

BMW 5-Series (E39) Front Lights Assembly, Side Panel & Front Kidney Grills & BMW M3 (E36) Side Mirrors and Side Skirts

You're such a ricer ali - you always say the crazy-kitted cars "are knda cool actually" - not a shot at you, everyone has their own tastes and opinions, but a funny observation from where I'm sitting. lol.

Well yes people have their own opinions ...

The way i look at it is the effort they put into the car, and not necessarily at what exactly the car looks like all the time ... Some times it's good to look at it from a different point of view ...

Good point ali.

Em - to do a multiple pic attachment you need to link to them from the website they are on using the IMG tags instead of ataching it from your own computer.

We've seen it before, but since you asked, here is that E34 ute.

;)

post-2-1107374125.jpg

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

e34 is the code for the '88 to 96 5 series.

If you are having trouble distinguishing between it and the E30, notice that the indicators are beside the headlights on the E34? On the E30, they are down on the bumper instead. The tail lights are also different. The indicator is above the tail light instaed of being part of it (i.e. on an E30 it is a erctangle - the E34 has a extra bit for the indicator above the reactangle. there are heaps of other differences of course, but those are the ones you should be able to notice quickly and from a distance.

:)

Edited by bravomikewhiskey

Good point ali.

Em - to do a multiple pic attachment you need to link to them from the website they are on using the IMG tags instead of ataching it from your own computer.

We've seen it before, but since you asked, here is that E34 ute.

;)

thats not a e34. its a E32 7-series

i like it tho not the colour too much

e34 is the code for the '88 to 96 5 series.

If you are having trouble distinguishing between it and the E30, notice that the indicators are beside the headlights on the E34? On the E30, they are down on the bumper instead. The tail lights are also different. The indicator is above the tail light instaed of being part of it (i.e. on an E30 it is a erctangle - the E34 has a extra bit for the indicator above the reactangle. there are heaps of other differences of course, but those are the ones you should be able to notice quickly and from a distance.

:)

Are you sure E34's ran to 1996, thought they were to 1995...

:blush: I thought the indicators at the front were a little large, and the grille also, but never seen many E32's, so my bad.

'96 was the year of the new model E39 which is what I meant.

Don't you hate it when you correct someone, but are wrong yourself :kicks self in back of head while mutter - you f**ken dumbf**k: :lol:

Oops my bad.....

If this is what school is doing to me... scrambling the BMW half of my brain i'm not going back :lol:

Yeah wasn't it E28 pre 1988 then FL in 88 to E34 then FL in 1996 to E39

Ha oh well

Emma