Sign in to follow this  
chriszzz

Whats it worth?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can give me a rough indication for what I should be asking for this:

Basically, I imported a 2001 e46 320i from japan, white leather interior, 110kms, very tidy.

Unfortunately I parked it in riverhead and shortly later every panel had been kicked in, and the roof jumped on (jealous *****S)

Insurance covered it, and I managed to keep the wreck, just wondering how much I should be asking for, it is de-regd (insurance company did this grr), mint interior, good engine, transmission. Only damage is panel damage however i was quoted around 13k for the panel damage.

I have spoken to one wrecker and they agreed to the 3k mark, should I do this?

If anyone is interested in this also, give me a text 021 268 4696

Basically they have offered you the value of the engine and gearbox, that they will sell for $3k plus and anything else off the car is a bonus for them which is how most wreckers work. They no the motor and box will sell, but will anything else, door handle inners, steering wheel etc, eventually.

I would take the money or sell it to Brent for less to help with his new venture.

Pictures?

Probably not a bad price IMO - What the hell is the world coming to when someone feels the need to do that to any car? Those pricks need jump into a fire.