Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

CRZARB is for sale

that was a real quick sale....

its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it mate... a good example would of been an auction, but in the end, you wanted a quick sale and got one. so have no regrets mate... its just a car...

cheers

PS. what is the new car?

Absolutely mate, I am definitely happy with the sale ( was just greed kicking in a bit after getting so many serious offers in one swoop :P ).

As for the new car, won't disclose anything just yet until I am sure it's going to work out.

I disagree Cam... $15 is low for a mint M325I... I can back that up... the economic climate has no relevance... enthusiasts buye these cars... not shopprs and tyre kickers.

I wish uploads was working... I'd show you what a $30,000 one looks like

TBH, I can imagine - it will look truely stupendously awesome (although hard to pick difference from a mint $15k one). Then once you have driven it a few 1,000 km, it will actually be a $15k one.

What's the point? Unless its not going to be driven (and that's definitely a waste).

(edited further, to be even less controversial)

Edited by CamB

Jesus christ Cam do ya just sit in front of the computer waiting for a price discussion thread so you can drag up the same old arguement over and over again? We get it you dont believe older BMWs are worth what other people do. Yet it turns out that some people are getting really good prices and even making money

Edited by M3 Cab

Nah, I don't just sit in front of the computer looking to make trouble (I also don't sit in front of it enough to see I needed to edit my post, so sorry!).

FWIW, I would have thought that a few people would have had more tact than to (effectively) tell crazyarab he sold his car for too little (which I don't think he did).

C'mon lads, let's play nice.

As has been said in many threads of this ilk. A car is worth what someone is willing to pay. Atta found more than one buyer willing to pay his asking price. In hindsight he could have got more, but we never have the benefit of hindsight at the time do we?

He could have asked for megabucks and waited for a drooling enthusiast to write him a blank cheque but he wanted to sell quickly in order to move to bigger and better things, and he achieved that.

End of story.

Agreed. This always happens when the discussion becomes about price (a lot of members not just you). However the fact remains that unless someone is being the car their opinion on price is irrelevant. There are people that dont see the value and there are others that will pay the money for an original and mint car. I simply dont see the point in the arguement over and over again just to be right.

Its a shame that a very positive thread turns bad because people cant agree to disagree