Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

CRZARB is for sale

My best guess its an E39 M5 :D or an E36 M3 evolution ;)

Is yours up for sale is it :P?

Good luck with the sale Atta, I am sure you are making the right decision and will come back with something even sweeter, if that is possible.

Edited by Forrest

Well, I will soon have to officially say goodbye to the now "ex" CRZARB ///M325I :(

She has found a new home up north and will be driven by one lucky young lady (hopefully I can convince her to join bimmersport).

I must say, she is quite lucky her dad got onto it quick smart as I have had several serious buyers contact me today all of which were prepared to pay on the spot... And here I was thinking I would struggle to find an appreciative buyer, kicking myself I did not auction it off!

Anyhow, CRZARB will return ;)

Edited by crazyarab

A girl eh? Let the leg humping begin!

Far out, that was a quick sale... are you gonna have a car in time for the next meet? I guess the answer to that is how soon can you pick up Riley's V8 from Jimmy's house! :D

Well, I will soon have to officially say goodbye to the now "ex" CRZARB ///M325I :(

She has found a new home up north and will be driven by one lucky young lady (hopefully I can convince her to join bimmersport).

I must say, she is quite lucky her dad got onto it quick smart as I have had several serious buyers contact me today all of which were prepared to pay on the spot... And here I was thinking I would struggle to find an appreciative buyer, kicking myself I did not auction it off!

Anyhow, CRZARB will return ;)

I'll get her to join... Ivan wanted it today too...hes a customer of mine as well

Hey Glenn, anyone on your waiting list keen to buy my car? Seem like there's some people with a bit of cash out there!

I'll get her to join... Ivan wanted it today too...hes a customer of mine as well

Yeh, he called me up and was like "I want to buy it mate" give me your bank details! :mellow:

Like I said, kicking myself I did not auction her off..

Lesson to anyone else out there with a mint Tech-II... there definitely is a market for them.

Congrates on the sale mate didnt take long did it! Ill be interested to see how mine goes when i put it up on TM

Congrates on the sale mate didnt take long did it! Ill be interested to see how mine goes when i put it up on TM

Cheers bud, kind of in shock lol

Congrats Atta! That was one quick sale.

Here I was, quietly thinking no longer will any one will pay 15k for an E30 M325i.

I was clearly wrong.

Well done.

Congrats Atta! That was one quick sale.

Here I was, quietly thinking no longer will any one will pay 15k for an E30 M325i.

I was clearly wrong.

Well done.

Yeh, I did spend months searching though.. it's no ordinary Tech-II and thanks to Victor and his awesome photography skills, everyone on Trademe can see that clearly.

It's all about the presentation and being honest and up front, did the same with my M3. I find it shocking how many people advertise amazing cars with such sh*t adverts...

Personaly.... I think you undersold it Atta. These cars in very good condition are worth between $18,000 & $25,000

Tend to agree with ya Glenn good examples are getting harder to find. I gunna keep talking prices up haha that said I was offered $20k for mine. To be fair it doesn't take much to spend $20k if you've paid $12 for an average one that needs work

Personaly.... I think you undersold it Atta. These cars in very good condition are worth between $18,000 & $25,000

I am beginning to think that too Glenn! But realized a bit too late.. had to stick to my word though.

In the end I priced it to sell... just not this quick!

Anyhow, hope Harold and his lucky daughter enjoy it as much as I did.

Well done on the sale, keep boosting those prices, means I can justify spending more on ours.

I am beginning to think that too Glenn! But realized a bit too late.. had to stick to my word though.

In the end I priced it to sell... just not this quick!

Anyhow, hope Harold and his lucky daughter enjoy it as much as I did.

I'll be looking after her... the car that is :D

I'll be looking after her... the car that is :D

Won't be much to do on her just yet.. the car that is ;)

Just had it's full service last week!

I reckon $15k is about right.

While you'd spend way more to make an average one mint, that's sort of irrelevant. All that matters is how deep the market is for an excellent condition M325i. I don't personally think its that deep, and I think you did well in the current economic environment to find someone willing to part with the right $$ for the right car.

(edit) And very interested to find out what the replacement is!

Edited by CamB

I disagree Cam... $15 is low for a mint M325I... I can back that up... the economic climate has no relevance... enthusiasts buy these cars... not shoppers and tyre kickers.

I wish uploads was working... I'd show you what a $30,000 one looks like

Edited by *Glenn*

Hardcase how people come out now that its sold and says it was worth X $$$

You did well mate, People can have opinions on what cars are worth etc but really you have to find somebody that appriciates what you have and has the cash to buy it on the day.

that was a real quick sale....

its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it mate... a good example would of been an auction, but in the end, you wanted a quick sale and got one. so have no regrets mate... its just a car...

cheers

PS. what is the new car?