Sign in to follow this  
tibbs.james

Jimmy Got Engaged

Last Night was the best night of my life, Clare and Myself are engaged and the Sparkly Diamond And Gold ring looks stunning on her finger !

I Live in Chch, and clare goes to Massey Universiry I flew into wellington yeasterday afternoon where one of clares close friends picked up from the airport while I went to be a nervous wreck at her flat.

At this point clare thinks Im sitting at my desk at work.

She has reponsibility for her halls of residence doing patrols and looking after residents ect, earlier in the week we rang her manager and got Him in on the whole plan and so clare got the night off without even knowing it.

After I got ready I went to wait in a nice area of the Esplanade Park, while Anna was making sure Clare got really dessed up thinking they were going to a girls Night Shakespare play !

I had made a visit to clare last weekend so she was not expecting me for another 2 weeks. and certainly not expecting me to propose.

Clare was a bit confused when she got dragged over to an empy part of the garden, where i walked out from behind a tree ( a shaking nervous wreck because of what I was about to ask )

I took her hands, said some very personall things got down on one knee and asker her to Marry me.

And Of Course She said yes right away !!

And the pictures from my Ninja Secret Photographers that were hiding in the bush's

And yes its Take huge nuts to ask somebody this, most people on this forum wont understand untill it becomes their time to ask.

As a Man who is madly in love with his fioncae I have no shame to say i cried a little of pure happines

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4752...mp;id=619452358

Ok guys the facebook photo thing is lame but if it works then meh

Edited by Jimmy

Well done that man :) , Let the journey of life begin, The best is yet to come when you decide to have kids.

So so awesome to give her such a massive massive surprise for something so worthy

but really I have to get Clare to finish Uni first....Then get a Garage....then get a place.....then get a family sized bmw

I'm only 21 but we have been togeather for nearly 4 years

Feels totally awesome but the dam photo's on FB are not working and neither is the BS photo uploaded

Edited by Jimmy

no shame in telling the world your joy. good on ya!! no guts no glory!!

Well done Jimmy. Now you can spend even more time in the garage while Clare has about a million coffee dates with all her friends to tell them she's engaged!

BTW I can only see one photo by clicking that link....are there more?

Huge congrats man, wish you both allll the best!

there should be a heap oh photo's but face book is gay, Mspec offered to put them on his forum

I need to be less lazy and do it

jimmy jimmy.

no kidding dude congratulations thats a huge step.

are you still up in wellington?

In Palmy Anthony, I will have to stop by next time I'm around !

Welly has cheap flights Palmy does not !

Nicely done Jimmy-what a gentleman!!! :wub:

Good sh*t man! Kudos to you!

Wish you well for the future.

Congratulations mate.

you did well

Congratulations! Good to see you put a lot of thought and effort into it as well. Hope it all goes well :)

Thanks heaps you guys,

Has been totally awesome

I get to plan a great engagement party now too :D

WD.

I hope you got some good mileage out of it, a man doesn't fly all that way for milk & cookies :ph34r: