Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

Valentines day

Probably the usual... gourmet meal & bottle of fine wine.

Flowers (but not roses).

i dont know what you heard about me, but a bitch cant get a dollar out of me, no caddilac no perms you can see, cause shadows a motherf**ken p.i.m.p

my girl will get the same kind of treatment. however i might give the cooking a go, 4 extra points.

Nice dinner .. and i'll figure out the rest later ... just spent a fortune on our anniversary present last month ... brought a white gold diamond necklace ....

hmm .. maybe be al'cheapo and pick some flowers outta the garden and give it to her ... mum's got some nice flowers .. haha ... it's the thought that counts anyway ...

Where the players at? even sic had to change my post.

Does anyone here ever heard of hand?

"you're gonna need it" (beat you to it)

change your post, ***** please, i didnt touch that shiz..

if it did, it would be more derogatory to you personally, not all about your misses.

i vote gus for that change, no dave actually, hes all about the ass.. gus would have mentioned cock.

its dave

Guest Spargo

I've never ever had to buy for valentines. Hallmark can blow me.

But thats not to say I don't have a bit (read: truckloads) of lovin' in my life, and its usually meaningless and I wake up alone, just how i like it.

Several girls buy me valentines gifts, but i'm sure as hell not reciprocating.

If you need a reason to affirm your love / financial liquidity, maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship?

But thats not to say I don't have a bit (read: truckloads) of lovin' in my life, and its usually meaningless and I wake up alone, just how i like it.

If you need a reason to affirm your love / financial liquidity, maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship?

Bah Humbug aye Sam

I'll do something nice, but then again I'm a good boy like that.

Cheers

Its all maintenance man.

If you have a good one, you can maintain the happiness with a little effort. Doesnt take much.

If however, shes being a bit antisocial closer to the date, she gets naught.. kinda like how you reward a dog for good behaviour... ;)

Im not actually in a "relationship" with anyone, but i do have a couple of bonk buddies.. so the better ones get a little something, and the best gets a bit more..

Your car loves you when you show some appreciation, right? :)

Guest Spargo

Bah Humbug aye Sam

Yea, bah :lol:

What costs less? A couple of cocktails at a trendy bar and a taxi ride home... or whatever you're going to spend? I'd wager the end result is about the same.

hahaha sam I beleive your all talk and no action... I think your going to be sitting at home on valentines playing with yourself and wondering why everyone else is out getting laid :P:huh:

Dont worry buddy, it happens.... :finger:

Guest Spargo

hahaha sam I beleive your all talk and no action... I think your going to be sitting at home on valentines playing with yourself and wondering why everyone else is out getting laid :P:huh:

Abby, I don't need you to put me down, i've got this gigantic tub of ice cream to do that for me. I eat the pain away, its why i'm fatter than Dave.

All talk in no action? Ask the bouncers at showgirls... I talked a girl into getting naked in the alley beside it, and was into a taxi shortly after.

All talk in no action? Ask the bouncers at showgirls... I talked a girl into getting naked in the alley beside it, and was into a taxi shortly after.

and then he woke up in his bed with dick in hand, alone.

it was all a dream.

pimp.

hahaha sam I beleive your all talk and no action... I think your going to be sitting at home on valentines playing with yourself and wondering why everyone else is out getting laid  :P  :huh:

Abby, I don't need you to put me down, i've got this gigantic tub of ice cream to do that for me. I eat the pain away, its why i'm fatter than Dave.

hahaha sure sure

side note: No one cares. go blow your own horn somewhere else.

Anyway on topic... I dont have a good woman to go home to...and it breaks my heard every night I tell ya :P