Sign in to follow this  
Aaron

E30 M325i

Seems like these are always sought after but i scouting for a M325i pref mtechII, not essential, pref black leather. Also any 4 door 325s, must be manual. Just after a very tidy and pampered example, dough is waiting, itching my pocket... Be handy having mint BBS deepdish on:)

Quite like the look at the mtechI on trademe, silver one thats been on awhile in Auck, gonna have a look.

Pm if you dont want world knowing

Jamez (username) had one for sale not that long ago on sella. PM him to see if its still available.

Theres a tech2 on trademe at the moment you could look at.

Also, most cars are for sale at the right price. If theres anything that catch's your eye you should PM the owner with an offer.

Grahams Tech 2 Wagon just came up for sale,

The Tech 1 you talked about in Auckland is a Bimmersport member, Saildad or something can't remember.

and theres another 1989 Tech 2 on trademe aswell, don't like the wheels on it, well not on a Tech 2.

I would buy Grahams Tech 2 Wagon, well maintained car, and dam its hot.

Say 12k, then that would allow me to pimp or depimp. Generally any car i buy there is always more spent on personal touches.

Have a genuine 1990 black NZ new M325i due back from the paint shop any day now. Have a fully rebuilt M20 2.8 stroker ready to go in it.

Price will be negotiable depending on how much the buyer wants to do him/herself.

(Or $20,000 will get you my M325i with the genuine alpina wheels,2.7 and other bits of non replica fruit.)

Edited by HELLBM