Sign in to follow this  
lidistick

Commodore vs M3

I absolutely love that Australia's best 5.0 V8 back in '87 still couldn't pull away from a piddly 2.4.

Haha owned.

Just saw it on facebook, made me chuckle haha

I wish racing today was like that. Well JTCC and BTCC is still exciting to watch.. But the Forad vs holden thing is so.... sh*t.

I wish racing today was like that. Well JTCC and BTCC is still exciting to watch.. But the Forad vs holden thing is so.... sh*t.

I used to watch the racing back in those days - loved the variety of cars. I don't bother any more. Falcodores are the worst cars on the road. I'd rather a lada...

Go the M3!!

a 1 v 1 race i.e. holden vs ford.. is meh !!!.. what ever happened to multiple cars??!?! never see those anymore. now JGTC... that's a race :D 15 manufacturers 17 models racing i believe. bought the 09 dvd should be arriving soon :D

oh btw. honda has a new NSX coming out :D this year.. not a production car. only for use in super GT championship

GT

Edited by Docile

Seen before, but still has me on the edge of my seat every time - even though I know how it ends....

Guest Ari Gold

Crompton is by far and away the best commentator in world motorsport. Interesting to note he competed until 2002, but commentated right the way through his career.

He raced an M3 the very next season, must have been impressed by them :D

Edited by Ari Gold

Amazing corner speed through that hairpin.

one thing i gotta watch is the JGTC / [super GT now - as it includes porches, astons, lambos etc] before i kick to bucket :D

Edited by Docile