Sign in to follow this  
StrikerNZ

Most parts from E30 facelift 316i for sale

Quite gutting to say this, but after approx 2 months of owning my E30, I sadly rolled it on my first venture with it on a gravel road. Was being relatively cautious, however I hit a large patch of loose gravel mid-corner, and when the tail let go I over-corrected sending it straight into a bank and over it went.

Which brings me to here and now; keen to get the most I can by splitting it up for parts, so if there's anything you want, feel free to ask a question/make me an offer. Extra pictures can be added on request.

Car is a facelift auto 316i, in colour Luxor-Beige Metallic, with mud brown interior. Exterior is quite damaged, although the bonnet seems fine, and drivers side doors also seem to be undamaged. Car is on King Springs Superlows in the rear, and also King Springs in the front, though unsure if superlow, or just low. All glass is fine apart from windscreen.

All lights are fine, and while both fronts are Bosch, only one is the smiley.

Interior is in pretty tidy condition, with the exception of the front seat bases, which have the standard wear rips, and the usual dashboard splits, however I do also have a dashboard mat, that has been in it the last couple of years.

Posted Image

Picture shows the most damaged side, and the new wheels I had for the back.

Wheels are 15" Mille Miglia ET35 (Will need spacers to put the front ones on as well), with 4* near new Firestone Firehawk tires. 3 barely worn in, 1 has had mild use, but still abundant tread left. $500 takes them, can supply pictures if you're interested.

As I said, anything you like, get in touch, nothing too small, so make a reasonable offer and it's yours.

Located in Timaru.

Edited by StrikerNZ

Need one windy window handle if youve got it.

Is the center console brown too? Oh and the drivers door kick panel, is it black?

I could be interested in your front springs. What is the diameter of the spring (the actual metal not the coil)

Cheers

APT - windy window handle I can do. Looks like one has already been replaced in that car, so you even get your choice of styles :P

Posted ImagePosted Image

Ari - Non-smiley elliptical is on the right hand side (driver's side).

Posted Image

Nipe - Surround is the same colour as dash, inset panels are black.

Posted Image

Correct about the kick panel being black, also notice there's an upper and lower part to it, let me know if you're interested.

Posted Image

e30touring - I'll pop a wheel off and check the springs at some stage for you later today or tomorrow when I get a moment

Cheers for the interest guys

I'll grab that kick panel, the one that is closer to the seat, also will grab the rear windscreen antifog switch if it's not cracked, and want the whole plastic thing tha surrounds all the buttons, head unit and goes around heater controls, not sure about the central console because mine is manual, but let me know the prices and we'll go from there. Thanks

Hi I would be keen on a few things

The main trim panel under the dash on drivers side inluding the plastic fasteners

Small triangular trim on drivers door

Dash mat

Glovebox latch

Trim that surrounds the interior door handles from all 4 doors depending on colour. Black?

Hazard lights switch

Cheers

Edited by Dingo

Whats the Diff like? Whats the ratio?

not sure about the central console because mine is manual, but let me know the prices and we'll go from there. Thanks

Same console

Is the radiator still there?

Both passenger side kick panels?

BL dude, glad you're okay though.

Sorry for being slow guys, trying to work my way through as best I can, my health just isn't the best, so it's taking me longer than one would hope.

Most of you have had PM's, and the ones that haven't should hopefully hear from me in the next wee while.