Sign in to follow this  
Guest Simon*

Hamann Tuned Z4

Guest Simon*

Posted Image

Based on sDrive35is platform with the twin turbo 3L. Hamann has coaxed another 54hp and 140 more Newton metres of torque to take it to 540Nm!

Hamann Motorsport has released details of its new BMW Z4 sDrive35i-based car. Improvements were made both under the skin and in the styling department. There are also customisation options for the interior which include Hamann-branded foot mats, an aluminium gear knob and complete leather fittings.

The exterior is characterised by two LED daytime running light arrays, a new front spoiler, side skirts, a new rear apron and an aerodynamic spoiler on the deck lid. The sports exhaust system burps out a deep pleasing sound through its four tailpipes.

Two 8.5Jx20 inch alloy wheels with 235/30ZR20 rubber are at the front axle while the rear features 10.0Jx20 rims with 295/25ZR20 tyres. Special chassis springs were used to lower the suspension system by 30 millimetres (1.18 inches).

Hamann remapped the 3.0-litre force fed engine's ECU to extract more power and torque. From the standard 225 kW (302 bhp/ 306 PS) and 400Nm (295 lb-ft) the tuner was able to garner an extra 40 kW (54 bhp / 54 PS) and 140Nm (103 lb-ft) respectively. Furthermore, the standard vehicle's 250 km/h (155 mph) electronically limited top speed has been liberated to fullfill its true 285 km/h (177 mph) potential.

http://www.worldcarfans.com/110042125784/h...rogram-released

How awesome would you look rocking up somewhere in a Z car with both angel eyes and led bumper lights blazing? Vulgar, utterly vulgar.

Giz a 370z with a Stillen Supercharger kit instead please.

http://blog.stillen.com/2010/03/stillen-in...z-infiniti-g37/

Edited by Apex

Lol.

You this is vulgar but not the Datson?

I don’t think the Nissans are vulgar TBH, they are a different kind of bad, we all know the type of people who drive 350z’s, they will upgrade to the 370z when they cost 30k in a year or so.

The 370z is a proper sports car though and IMHO the best car in its sector, well it’s the only car in its sector.

I'd still rather the Z4.

And I don't care what you say, THIS IS THE INTERNET!

Needs some dish on the wheels to break up all the sharp edges in the kit IMO