Sign in to follow this  
Sammy J

WTB E30 touring black leather interior

Hey all,

Have a mint condition recaro cloth interior in my touring, however im looking for a black leather recaro interior.

Does any one have one that mayb they wanted to sell or swap with cash their way??

Not E30 but they are the real deal ...http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Car-parts-accessories/Mitsubishi/Interior/auction-286880883.htm

Good luck finding leather rear seats my friend! If you find a source, please let me know! I need grey rears to match my recaros

Good luck finding leather rear seats my friend! If you find a source, please let me know! I need grey rears to match my recaros

a mate of mine has a grey back seat from a sedan , i think the base is the same as a wagon??

Na the base is different, its split in two pieces. The bottom lifts up towards the front seats and the back part folds flat to the floor. So there is effectively four different parts, and then 2 side bolsters as well!

I was excited there for a moment though :lol:

Edited by SIR E30

Thats why I left mine all Cloth... Would love to see one retrimed out in mint leather.

Yeah had thought about doing that, might end up just retrimming all of them in leather, seems a waste on such mint cloth ones tho!

Will get a black swede headliner to match:D

Buy this. e30 touringIt has factory black leather. The front seats are standard but I`ll chuck in a pair of black leather recaro style ones for free to the buyer.

Would if i had a use for two e30 tourings! That looks to be a nice car anyhow, if the buyer is in chch would they be interested in swapping with some cash their way?