Sign in to follow this  
APT

Spaced Alpinas'

Anywho, im looking at spacing my Alpinas that are now ET25 with a 15mm spacer, would this make it ET10? Question is How far over the guard will the wheels sit ?? looking at running 205/40/17s aswell.

I was on a website a while back where you could pick your wheel size, tyre size and offset and it would have a range of photos of e30's that have that combo- think it was more for stretching tyres can anyone link me to that.

Yess i do want that mint wide wheels look.

Any advice ? thanks

Anywho, im looking at spacing my Alpinas that are now ET25 with a 15mm spacer, would this make it ET10? Question is How far over the guard will the wheels sit ?? looking at running 205/40/17s aswell.

I was on a website a while back where you could pick your wheel size, tyre size and offset and it would have a range of photos of e30's that have that combo- think it was more for stretching tyres can anyone link me to that.

Yess i do want that mint wide wheels look.

Any advice ? thanks

Yo dude,

+10? Not much and remember that camber also plays a huge factor.

Rule of thumb for agressive stance on E30's. 0 at the front -10 at the back. I'm pretty sure R3V or E30Tech have a wheel fitment thread you can check out too.

- 10 in the rear !!? So i would really be after 25mm spacers then for the fronts. Or better yet get new lower offset wheels and space them lol. Thanks for that man.

Posted Image

You've probably seen this thread. Here. Got some examples. I personally think ET10 would be good without having to do too much guard work etc.

Thanks for that Nick it helped alot. Might need something abit wider hmmm

195/45/R15 + my 15 x 8 borb's + slammage = do it ;)

Haha i would but im after 16's minimum aye.. Its a possibility tho

How wide are your wheels?

I wouldnt bother spacing them out if they are only 17x7.5. Save your money and get 15x8/9 or 16x8/9 and go hard with them if you are after wide+low+stance.

My wheels are 9s at ET10 and they are flush. If you go et10 on a 7.5 they still wont look that wide. Also, if you want the stretched look you should buy some bigger rims. Watch this space, I might be importing another lot from the states. ESM, keskins, or Miros (the wheels that are on my car)

Alpinas are 7.5 inches wide.. Dont worry ive sorted this out guys ;) . Thanks

They're being replaced by? :P

U already know ! :lol: