Sign in to follow this  
Carl

Waiving speeding tickets

and people beating the system make up for all the people who get f'd by the system.

Edited by 1N STYL

Money doesn't always get you off either... When i had the E36 with all the stereo and sh*t in the car making my car weigh about 1600kg (i think) ... and i turned a corner fairly fast but didn't result in any lost of traction .. and coming down the hill was a cop and he pulled me over and charged me with reckless driving !!!!! WTF!?

This was in a stock standard E36 318 engine weighing at least 1600kgs !!!

EDIT: it's also an AUTOMATIC !!

When we appeared in court and i had a good lawyer I still lost !!! WTF !!

Here is a quote given by the police to the judge "The offender was driving a high powered BMW sports car ..... the offender was witnessed turning up Cargill St at high speeds resulting in the lost of traction and continued in a fish tail..."

Now what the f**k is with that ?! Where is the justice in all that ?! Some times police really piss me off ... but yet sometimes they are so helpful !!!!!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Edited by aliluya

The basis of our 'justice' system really does stem from the days of witch trials and having champions duel for you, except the champions are lawyers these days.

It's not like this everywhere though. In France for example, the judge is in charge of an investigation to find what happened. And get this - they are actually trained!

There is an interesting book called The Cartel which traces the history of our legal system and shows the way lawyers have taken over procedings.

Lawyers are like the new priests, without them you cannot become holy in the eyes of god - the judge. And of course they hold the sacred knowledge, quoting LTSA clauses like the gospels.

Despite the internet, their 'bible' is not easily accessible either.

They have access to discuss matters and plea bargain with the prosecutor before trial too - can you do that? Hell no!

It's easy to spend plenty of time and money playing their game.

Lawyers are like the new priests, without them you cannot become holy in the eyes of god - the judge. And of course they hold the sacred knowledge, quoting LTSA clauses like the gospels.

Despite the internet, their 'bible' is not easily accessible either.

They have access to discuss matters and plea bargain with the prosecutor before trial too - can you do that? Hell no!

Do you pull your own teeth or go to a dentist ?

Do you cut your own hair or go to a barber ?

Do you sort out your own financial matters or do you go to a financial advisor ?

Do you fit all your own parts or do you go to a garage ?

If you have trouble with the law you get a lawyer. Stop making stupid comments about it being a closed shop that you have no control over.

If you dont like someone else taking care of business for you then spend a small fortune in time and money and get yourself a law degree and do it yourself.

Perhaps you need to spend more time in the real world and less time reading the odd book or contemplating the gladiatorial aspects of the modern world.

Sheesh.

There is a difference between going to a barber and to court.

It's the cause and reason you go.

For one thing, not getting a haircut is unlikely to get you a jail term.

My original point was to do with the ability of the police to give you a bad day if they choose, and the difficulty in having any recourse.

and as my 'stupid comments' aren't in the 'real world', I wouldn't worry about them.

For one thing, not getting a haircut is unlikely to get you a jail term.

My original point was to do with the ability of the police to give you a bad day if they choose, and the difficulty in having any recourse.

and as my 'stupid comments' aren't in the 'real world', I wouldn't worry about them.

:lol: [cue music]Get a haircut and get a real job[/cue music] :lol:

In truth, at some stage you need to enlist help from a professional. You CAN cut your own hair or leave it, but chances are that at some point you'll need it fixed by a hair-dresser otherwise you'll end up like Gus and have to pull yourself. You could fix your own car, but you have to learn how to do it from somewhere, just like professionals learn from an institution.

This thread is dead, someone lockizzle it

i will try not to spam useless crap over and over now.