Sign in to follow this  
camera doctor

Ran Across this Drifting site

"Do Work" on there? best looking drifter E30 imo. Not that i actually care much for drifing

"Do Work" on there? best looking drifter E30 imo. Not that i actually care much for drifing

I am the same. Have no interest in it at all these days. My user name is 10 years old and drifting wasn't so full of douche bags back then. Some nice E30's on that site. Surprised there is not more in NZ. Even though they are a handfull.

Cool stuff.

Posted Image

Nah..

TFB!

Um.. I don't know if the above posts above are serious or not?

It's Nicks old E30 isn't it? Well I remember him selling it against his tsoob Trademe account. Built/driven by Adam Joyce(?) and entered into D1 in 2008 by Mag Warehouse on the Shore which Nick used to manage/own (I don't know). RB30DET.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....mp;#entry178789

Edited by Pjay

Guest Simon*

There is this, which I really want to find out more about..

Posted Image

Looks like he likes it up the ass

Yeah that was RB powered. Therefor I did not rate it. And its wheels were too modern for it.

that rb30'd e30 is ruf as guts. had a look over it when it came into my work for a wheel alignment a few months back. still sporting factory drum rear an small as disc front. an the engine my untidy. didnt sound like a nice rb does either bit of a let down for me cos when i first spotted picture of it i though o yea thats interesting. needs a m20b27+t :ph34r:

Edited by GASTKR

Most drift cars are rough as.

Yeah you treat it like sh*t and it will look like sh*t.

yeah drift cars get a fair beating... i am wanting to make one in the years to come... really have a soft spot for it, just dont like how jappy dominated it is and alot of the guys are all good when you get to know them.. a friend took me up the mount in naki following a couple of d1 guys one night, have the upmost respect for the skills involved after that... lol.

but yeah i have always loved it...

Unless your the next Mad Mike. Don't waste your money. All the "Drifters" i know rarely get track time these days. The most common thing they do is illegal or sliding around cones at the end of Meremere dragway. Ones pushing your luck and ones a yawn fest.

Gone are the good old days where we had our own drift session at normal Puke Open days. Most of the Drift days are reserved for the big boys with their $60K+ cars.

Mind you I was drifting 10 years ago. Bit older now and am much more interested in Circuit racing rather than showing off. :P