Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

FS: Hartge 1Piece Rims

Was going to hold on to these for a rainy day, but i dont see that day coming so are offered for sale. At this price they arent a steal as im happy to hold on to them, but reasonable to reflect condition and open to offers

16x7.5, et25, 4x100 (E30 fitment), Authentic Hartge

Is technically a set of 4, but one of them has quoted irreparable damage from when a bolt came out of my front calipers and it flicked up and ran a groove around the inside of the wheel. Both Rim-right wheels in Palmy (aka Warren, or The Man for Mags) and Arrow Wheels in Auckland said it was not possible/uneconomical to repair based on description, and unsafe to use in present condition.

The other 3 are good condition, have the odd curb mark here and there on them. Ill inspect them properly tomorrow and let you know. Had two authentic center caps at one point.. ill see if i can find those as well and will go with the wheels.

Tyres are, at this point, not included and not for sale, but that could change

$500 ono

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Have any of the centre caps?

Have any of the centre caps?

Had two authentic center caps at one point.. ill see if i can find those as well and will go with the wheels.

Hey, erm, might be a little off topic here, but is there any chance youve got a photo of the damage? my fronts have a groove inside them from when they were on a rolling body and the tie rod arms dropped and grooved it. WoF said nothing, even though thats obviously not saying a lot... Just wondering if my wheels are buggered or not.

irreparable damage from when a bolt came out of my front calipers and it flicked up and ran a groove around the inside of the wheel.]

im assuming this is from when the car still ran? many moons ago?

tell you what... i make ur car run, you give them to me..

Mental blank last night i ment to list my K-Sports up in here together with these in the one thread but i forgot. Check the for sale forum for those if you want them

Hey, erm, might be a little off topic here, but is there any chance youve got a photo of the damage? my fronts have a groove inside them from when they were on a rolling body and the tie rod arms dropped and grooved it. WoF said nothing, even though thats obviously not saying a lot... Just wondering if my wheels are buggered or not.

Yeah have a photo of that. Almost out of bandwidth on my photobucket account so if you give me your email on PM i can send a photo. This goes for all interested.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=29815

Edited by ethrty320

Little bit harsh - however the latter offer sounds like a good deal to me.

You can't drive a car with 3 wheels and you can't drive a car that doesn't go. Lose the wheels and have a car that drives!!

this guys onto it...

yeah it does seem a little harsh now i re read it.. like i said.. my bad.

Sounds like a fair deal to me tbh.

Do it Andy.

in case any late offers come in, ive decided to hang onto these for now, and so no longer for sale. Thanks for the interest from people that made offers.

Edit: if anyone hears of or has a set or part thereof for sale (replicas okay), you have a buyer

Edited by ethrty320