Sign in to follow this  
kiwi535

Uhh oh....

washed car twice in 48 hours....once before gymkhana(explained to wife that you cant turn up to a car club(or bimmersport) event with a dirty car,and as the pics show the cars were pretty dirty afterwards and as an added extra splatterings of bovine exhaust solids all over the place.........

Edited by kiwi535

Your not losing it, try spending about 5 hours cleaning, washing , waxing, luxxing the damn thing

Now thats losing it.

do the maguirs 3 step

then for the next two months it's really easy to just hose the car clean :D

do the maguirs 3 step

then for the next two months it's really easy to just hose the car clean :D

maguiers pwns joo

Yea, I just gave mine a hose down after the gymkhana. Was goodtimes, with kudos to the meguiars 3 step clean for helping with it.

mate...... how come your car seemed to be the ultimate dust magnet then compared tot he rest of us?????

mate...... how come your car seemed to be the ultimate dust magnet then compared tot he rest of us?????

I' don't know.... maybe it was to do with the wax from the meguiars 3 step plan?? Maybe due to the colour of the car as well.. like you guys were saying.

No - you're definately not losing it - just likea clean car. I'd hate to think how many times I've washed my car moer than once in a period when it hasn't even been driven.

At least you went out and got it dirty before you cleaned it again.

No - you're definately not losing it - just likea clean car. I'd hate to think how many times I've washed my car moer than once in a period when it hasn't even been driven.

At least you went out and got it dirty before you cleaned it again.

haha i hav done that

but yea got too depressed and neglected it but gave it a clean the other day so it was very dusty but looked good wen it was finished

p.s my car might b getting fixed now.. depending on if i can get a part time job soon

You can come and clean mine if you'd like a change Paul.

Sheesh i would have to dive the thing round the block to dry of the brakes etc tho....

I'll come clean all the BMW's on here fo free!, i luv cleaning BMW's cos they look so nice afterwards

But i use Turtle stuff..... so i might not .. be.. accepted. Where do u get Meguiars from?

Where do u get Meguiars from?

repco, kmart, supercheap, warehouse... most places stock it.. its just.. pricey :D

Guest Andrew

repco, kmart, supercheap, warehouse... most places stock it.. its just.. pricey :D

not THAT bad.. but its easy to spend $150 bucks in one go - that lasts a good long time though.

I'm normal really.

hmmm for some reason the three step takes three times longer than usual... wtf :o

I ran out of time for the show and shine,lucky i was judging,the front third of the car looks awesome tho......