Sign in to follow this  
crazyarab

PFL Tech-II

Some of the boys were kind enough to point me to this trademe listing:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=293473885

Posted Image

I had the usual plans of snagging it, stripping it and re-selling it or parting it but turns out the car is a PFL and has a fibre glass kit (which has been riveted on) so definitely a no no.

Although I have no use for it, it's actually fairly rust free and would be a pretty good platform for a restoration project :)

Engine is pretty bad so will need a re-power or re-build I would say. If anyone has any questions I had a pretty decent look at it last night.

Nice soft toy collection shady!

good for someone with a 318 i guess?, can upgrade to rear discs and med case diff 51mm shocks etc..., id give him/them $500 looks rough as hell, the other $500 E30 down here looks better purely because I need straight chrome bumpers incase anyone buys it haha

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=293495872

If i was allowed to bring it home, i'd wreck it...but have been told NO in a firm manner haha

Nice soft toy collection shady!

:huh:

Ahh, there's that POS pink E30 I spotted one day.

The hell, Sealed beams on a facelift... and an M10?

Edited by antil33t

The hell, Sealed beams on a facelift... and an M10?

Hax. Guess an M10B18 is slightly better than a M40B16.

The pictures of the engine bay for that pink e30 were tripping me the f*ck out. Must have been mirrord or something, I was thinking since when is the fusebox on that side, and m10 intake on the right side and exhaust left side <_<

The pictures of the engine bay for that pink e30 were tripping me the f*ck out. Must have been mirrord or something, I was thinking since when is the fusebox on that side, and m10 intake on the right side and exhaust left side <_<

I had exactly the same moment haha and then looked at other picture and there the steering wheel was on the left, so she must have mirrored them (pictures) :) Edited by nipe

never heard of mirroring the engine but the pics with the numberplate in! wierd.

never heard of mirroring the engine but the pics with the numberplate in! wierd.

The pictures not the engine rofl.

The pictures not the engine rofl.

thats what i ment. never seen pictures of the engine mirrored.. i wonder why they did :S