Sign in to follow this  
Mike

540i Motorsport

2000 Silver 540i Motorsport for sale.

I'm second owner in NZ, car was imported from Japan in 2008 I think but will need to check that.

Full motorsport kit - Bodykit, staggered 17" Msport wheels, shadowline trim, black headlining, 'M' badged sills, multifunction sports steering wheel, heated black leather electric sports seats, Msport II suspensions, and diff may also be shorter ratio.

Other options/toys are 16:9 widescreen tv, OBC, electric rear blind, autodim rearview mirror, 5 spd steptronic auto, memory seats, steering wheel and mirrors, glass sunroof, climate control, air con, rain sensing wipers, DSC, ABS etc. SD card player in place of CD stacker, still have this too. 10" sub fitted, can be negotiated if new owner wants this.

I've had the car almost 8 months and since owning have had the AC re-gassed, new rear brake pads and rotors, a coil replaced, and it has brand new Bridgestone RE001 tyres. Its also got balance of Protecta 24 month mechanical warranty. Spare key too, though not a remote.

Its done 180xxxkm and is in very good nick considering the km's. There are things like paint chips on bonnet, broken cupholders, etc. WOF approx 1month old, only needed rear brakes replaced. All electrics work as they should, with exception of jap radio and satnav. TV gets all stations depending on location.

Car is awesome to drive, dont want to sell but needs to be done to fund OE.

Old photos but not a lot has changed...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

$12000 - and it pains me to list it at this but it needs to go.

Ph 027 460 1706 or PM me any queries.

Edited by Mike

Great price Mike. Good luck with the sale.

Good luck with the sale - awesome car in person!

PM me in a month if this doesn't sell :)

hopefully its gone by then but will get in touch if it doesnt. I'm happy to keep it until I get what I want for it.

Cheers for the other comments. I'll be pretty annoyed if it doesnt sell close to my asking price, so much car for the money.

Have driven.

Put a smile on my face.

Was in good nick with most of the extras you want.

Good luck man.

bump. price lowered. almost giving it away.

Has it been sold yet?