Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

2 Tech 2's

Well thats another paint job on another E30 done.

While Luke (boost junky) was out here i grabbed a pic' of his and Jamies cars together.

post-3653-1276316515.jpg

post-3653-1276316524.jpg

post-3653-1276316531.jpg

post-3653-1276316540.jpg

post-3653-1276316549.jpg

post-3653-1276316557.jpg

Looks good John, looks like you have done a sweet job.

You don't paint wheels do you? PM me if you like.

Looks good....how the heck do you get the techII fronts sitting so straight?

You don't paint wheels do you? PM me if you like.

I'll paint anything if it stays still long enough lol.

looks mint, Looks like i'll be coming to you to have my car done before the end of the year me thinks

Amazing work John, Oh how I wish you were closer....

Oh how I wish you were closer....

+1,

Great work, cars look mint.

Shot nice pics Jon. Buy my coupe Atta :)

looking to go turb again? :)

Shot nice pics Jon. Buy my coupe Atta :)

Want the kit no the car :P

Nice work john

Theres some nice e30s coming out in NP now!

Possibly another sick one coming these ways towards the end of the year i heard :ph34r:

looking to go turb again? :)

Nah haha Im thinking of selling the coupe to pay some more bills off and I wouldnt mind a nice statiom wagon corolla etc... a bmw wagon would be the ultimate tho haha. For getting my guitar amp and gear around, its proving to be painful in the boot of the coupe haha!

Nice work john

Theres some nice e30s coming out in NP now!

Possibly another sick one coming these ways towards the end of the year i heard :ph34r:

Mean, do tell us blair? :)

Nah haha Im thinking of selling the coupe to pay some more bills off and I wouldnt mind a nice statiom wagon corolla etc... a bmw wagon would be the ultimate tho haha. For getting my guitar amp and gear around, its proving to be painful in the boot of the coupe haha

Don't get a e30 wago! I struggled to get my bass drum through the retarded rear hatch.

Nah haha Im thinking of selling the coupe to pay some more bills off and I wouldnt mind a nice statiom wagon corolla etc... a bmw wagon would be the ultimate tho haha. For getting my guitar amp and gear around, its proving to be painful in the boot of the coupe haha!

I've got a nice big wagon you can trade your E30 for? :D haha jokes but really. It'd be damn near perfect.

Hey Jon thanks again for the awesome paintjob ! Looks mint cant w8 ta drio it in the next few days and buy it some rims. Taking it into merv lucus tomorow to get the locks looked at and the alarm and diesel light taken out :P

Jamie try a few other places first before you take it to Merv Lucas, ill talk to blair if you want. Then get yourself a rego and wof lol :P

Don't get a e30 wago! I struggled to get my bass drum through the retarded rear hatch.

Yea I doubt id get enough from the coupe to buy a touring anyway haha wouldnt mind a 5 series e39 wagon!

Yep, It's giant and white.

Lol what is it?

Well, the BMW ended up having to get all the central locks taken out because they were completely seized and so its back to the old school pick and click locks. Got the windows all working so I'm stoked about that and the head units completely gone lol so a few stuff to get. $400 all up and apparently another $400 to get central locking back in.

has any one ever used rod at euro connection , he's very very good

Well, the BMW ended up having to get all the central locks taken out because they were completely seized and so its back to the old school pick and click locks. Got the windows all working so I'm stoked about that and the head units completely gone lol so a few stuff to get. $400 all up and apparently another $400 to get central locking back in.

instead of another 400 for central locking couldnt you just buy an alarm with keyless entry, i can imagine itd be cheaper