Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

2 Tech 2's

Pretty sure they wire in to existing wiring for the central locking.

has any one ever used rod at euro connection , he's very very good

Yup! Very knowledgeable guy. Luke put me onto him when i first got my car. Have been to him a bit over the last 2 years

instead of another 400 for central locking couldnt you just buy an alarm with keyless entry, i can imagine itd be cheaper

Oh tru yea i might look into it, tho the last alarm system i had ended up being a part of the problem. Might just leave it as the pop and lock instead of going through that crap again.

Oh tru yea i might look into it, tho the last alarm system i had ended up being a part of the problem. Might just leave it as the pop and lock instead of going through that crap again.

Thats what I did. Isn't that much of a problem though having deadlocks was good thing security wise, also the petrol flap remains vulnerable..

also the petrol flap remains vulnerable..

Not everyone worries 'bout that John as not everyone lives in the 'Badlands' like you :P

Thats what I did. Isn't that much of a problem though having deadlocks was good thing security wise, also the petrol flap remains vulnerable..

Yea i was thinking about the petrol flap but i think it shud be algud. Tho im finding now even after i threw out the central locking and disconnected the wiring for it i think its somehow still working coz the front passanger side door still has that force against it when pressed down or up and tends to pop itself back up every now and then. Any ideas?