Sign in to follow this  
M5V8

GPS trackers for sale...<<<<<<

Stick it in a phone and make sure you can send texts with it first.

Stick it in a phone and make sure you can send texts with it first.

done that too :S

done that too :S

test it out with a vodafone card..... we did all our testing with VF.

BTW -

I've had a number of emails & PM's of people still wanting units, so with enough pre-orders we might get the numbers to do another order.

whom else would be intrested in a unit?

tried a VF card as well no change :S i currently only have power earth acc wired to the car as i dont want the alarm/immobilisation features as it will make it easier to find if the car is stolen and i already have an alarm, do you think this will be the reason?

(btw please dont quote this post, i will delete it after my question has been answered)

most likely.

It requires 12v constant power.

The unit will be struggling to keep the backup battery charged if it's turned off all the time. Probably doesn't have the power to get a signal.

The unit wont be able to immobilise unless you connect the additonal wires for this so don't worry. Just connect power & ground.

If it doesn't have constant 12v then the battery will eventually die then it's useless. You would have to wait until someone turned the car on to get it's location.

Since you are a welly lad I'm happy to give you a hand with the install mate. Just hit me up.

Edited by M5V8

most likely.

It requires 12v constant power.

The unit will be struggling to keep the backup battery charged if it's turned off all the time. Probably doesn't have the power to get a signal.

The unit wont be able to immobilise unless you connect the additonal wires for this so don't worry. Just connect power & ground.

If it doesn't have constant 12v then the battery will eventually die then it's useless. You would have to wait until someone turned the car on to get it's location.

Since you are a welly lad I'm happy to give you a hand with the install mate. Just hit me up.

maybe i wasnt quite clear? has constant 12V, acc 12V and ground hooked up, and i dont dissconnect the battery when im working on the car anymore, as i have fixed the power leak hmmm confused on this. Will give it another go tomorrow and if not ill hit you up about that. its not rocket science im sure, i just hope its not a dodgy unit lol

you didnt wire it up to an ews wire by any chance? lol jk

try using a multimeter to make sure youve got a good power and acc source, also make sure your ground is good. mabey even try putting the acc wire on the constant and see if that helps?

nope none of that sh*t is in the car anymore lol

have used a multimeter and both 12V and ACC are good. Have checked the ground on install but not again, though the LEDs light up and such like they are ment to so it obviously has a ground. Will try ACC on 12V and see if smoke appears etc

I have couple of questions before I sign up.

1. so it it confirmed that will will work with 2 degrees of vodaphone network ? (wouldn't vodaphone have better coverage) ?

2. Exactly what functions does it have ? you call it and it will text you it's gps location. How does the remote shutdown work and what's the door trigger and siren for ?

3. my biggest concern is that whether you can hide it anywhere ? My suspicion is that if you eg hide it under the dash (or other place resembling Faraday's cage to some degree), gps and phone network reception might be poorer there, does it have any provision for external antenna or something of that sorts ?

4. does it have any support to interface with other car alarm ? eg. I'd ideally would like a text/call if the alarm has been set off or something of that sorts

I have couple of questions before I sign up.

If i recall most of those questions are answered throughout the thread, might be better to go back and have a flick through!

Would be keen as long as I knew in and around the 15th of any month (pay time) haha and as long as it was under $200.

Its half the price of one years insurance id say silly not to have one.

added...

1. Poorguy

2. Katalyst

3. Katalyst

4. Cliffdunedin

5. Antil33t

6. Laura

7. Laura

8. Denz

9. mops

added...

1. Poorguy

2. Katalyst

3. Katalyst

4. Cliffdunedin

5. Antil33t

6. Laura

7. Laura

8. Denz

9. mops

10. capsule god

Half way. Just 10 more needed and we can order.

added...

1. Poorguy

2. Katalyst

3. Katalyst

4. Cliffdunedin

5. Antil33t

6. Laura

7. Laura

8. Denz

9. mops

10. capsule god

Half way. Just 10 more needed and we can order.

im keen @ $200

Hi Guys, I just noticed this post is related to a product that i've been importing and selling. Being a Nissan and BMW owner, I'd like to offer this top quality GPS tracker to you guys for a very discounted price, The sale will only apply to the units I have currently in stock in NZ, these are available for immediate overnight courier delivery, Usually they are $215, I have just added the discount to $180 including courier delivery , and you can even use secured credit card payment online through Paymate. Here's a link to my online shop, http://www.techimports.co.nz/index.php?route=product/special Let me know if anyone need any help with these. Cheers.

Richard

can admin sweep that link before i check it please?