Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

Matts 528i at my place.

Nice car and good work on making sure you got it for the price you did.

Would have loved to have got my hands on it. But to pull it to bits and throw in the open class.

not to sure if it's a obc or a clock haha ;)

Does the car has OBC?

not to sure if it's a obc or a clock haha ;)

I'm pretty sure it had a OBC, and by OBC i mean "On board clock" ;)

thanks John, you're the man. It's the least i could do. I hope 60 was enough to cover the trip bloody 2.8 haha.

So, now i have my car i'm thinking of something along these lines for my feedback on trademe. Thoughts?

Forget my positive feedback, I only wrote that to ensure the deal when through. Now that the car is safely in my possession I can speak my mind. This guy advertised his car at $1 reserve and I won the auction. He was clearly unhappy with the price, and despite the fact we had an agreement that the car would be sent to New Plymouth (at my expense) and I would pay the full price as soon as it arrived, he

instead placed it on his own car lot, Tower Ford in Hawera. It was clear he was

pissed that I got it so cheaply and he obviously had no intention of letting me

have it. It was only after I reminded him of his legal obligations that

he agreed to honour the deal. But it wasn’t that simple, during the time my car was at HIS dealership he apparently incurred an expense of $600 to pay for grooming and advertising. But being the nice guy he is he paid half of this most likely bull sh*t bill of $600 and I forked out an extra $300 to ensure I got the car send to me. With all do respect, this guys is a huuuge tosser, Don’t trade with him.

thanks John, you're the man. It's the least i could do. I hope 60 was enough to cover the trip bloody 2.8 haha.

No worries Matt, was more than enough mate.

Enjoy the car ;)

i will, to bad trademe only allow 500 character feedback now.

i can barely convey the point :(

O.K after a sh*t load of editing this is all i could come up with (i used all 500 characters)

Despite the fact we agreed the car would be sent to me and I would pay the full price as soon as it arrived, he instead placed it on his own car lot. After I reminded him of his legal obligations he agreed to honour the deal. It wasn’t that simple, while my car was at HIS dealership he apparently incurred a $600 fee to pay for advertising. But being the nice guy he is he paid 1/2 of this most likely bull sh*t bill and forced me to pay an extra $300 before he'd let me have the car. What a tosser!

Edited by _Matt_

If you really want to stick the knife in (& I would),complain to Ford NZ.

You could also barrage email Tower Fords owners.

I would also make a complaint with trademe.I had a deal go sour a while back & I was impressed how responsive TM were in banning the guy.

If you really want to stick the knife in (& I would),complain to Ford NZ.

You could also barrage email Tower Fords owners.

I would also make a complaint with trademe.I had a deal go sour a while back & I was impressed how responsive TM were in banning the guy.

well he is overseas now so i doubt he will care for his job or trademe account, but oh well.

folks say there is a very loud whistle coming from the sun roof haha! must be a specific wind direction :P

i love this car already

folks say there is a very loud whistle coming from the sun roof haha! must be a specific wind direction :P

They must be goin' too fast cos i didn't hear any noise from sun roof................................or maybe not fast enough :P

Lol he called you budd.

no way i'm telling them to go faster.