Sign in to follow this  
Guest E302.7T

Best Upgrade for 600$ and under

Guest E302.7T

Whats the best modification for under or just over 600$ for an e30 bmw any sugestions welcome :D

and what is the best suited colour for an e30 ?

post-5811-1277036550.jpg

Guest E302.7T

Hmmm maybe a full suspension bush/mount service?

It has new shockies and not very old super low king springs lol :D I want adjustables :(

post-5811-1277037079.jpg

above, or sways if the above has already been done. seems to be a matter of opinion on this forum though..

Guest E302.7T

above, or sways if the above has already been done. seems to be a matter of opinion on this forum though..

[/quote

mmmm sounds like I should don't think it was looked after too well before. I'll hava look tomorrow thanks :Dpost-5811-1277037330.jpg

Petrol and track time to improve your driving ;)

Guest E302.7T

Petrol and track time to improve your driving ;)

Haha I would be driving everywhere on the street etc but I lost my lisence for excessive speed :(

post-5811-1277098005.jpg

all suspension bushes, engine an gearbox mounts, brake refresh(rotors an pad upgrade maybe) an gerneral service oil, filter, check rocker clearance, buy a lsd etc or..... save it for when ya get ya licence back an save more for doing suspension,brakes an engine swap/upgrade. my 2cents ;)

Definitely do bushes if I suddenly got a cash injection for the car.

Guest E302.7T

all suspension bushes, engine an gearbox mounts, brake refresh(rotors an pad upgrade maybe) an gerneral service oil, filter, check rocker clearance, buy a lsd etc or..... save it for when ya get ya licence back an save more for doing suspension,brakes an engine swap/upgrade. my 2cents ;)

Yeah I was thinking around those things I could Buy a front set of zimmermans crossdrilled and slotted race pads and znoelli slotted rears and race pads or I could get a 4:10 ratio LSD in the mean time to boost performance till I turb it. I got a guy down at spec performance to check the clearances for the stroker he said it should be fine :D

Or my last one is I could buy the crystal halo headlights? or racing seats and seat ,mounts lol

post-5811-1277118766.jpg

Guest E302.7T

Definitely do bushes if I suddenly got a cash injection for the car.

Mmm worth looking at as they're shagged lol aren't you the guy on trademe with the 325i with the roll cage I asked about the 4:10 diff and you told me I should get it lol and to get a m20b25 lol

post-5811-1277118955.jpg

Mmm worth looking at as they're shagged lol aren't you the guy on trademe with the 325i with the roll cage I asked about the 4:10 diff and you told me I should get it lol and to get a m20b25 lol

Nope. I never ran a 4.1...had a 3.64 then a 3.73.

I had a e30 coupe with a green cage on trademe though.

Guest E302.7T

Nope. I never ran a 4.1...had a 3.64 then a 3.73.

I had a e30 coupe with a green cage on trademe though.

Woops sorry lol I meant with the spacers or wheel stud conversion I think if I remember ?

post-5811-1277119966.jpg

Woops sorry lol I meant with the spacers or wheel stud conversion I think if I remember ?

Probably. Got a tonne of emails from people wanting parts, how-to's, advice, swaps, offers, etc.

/Off topic

Btw, if you're after a racing seat, I have an FIA approved Momo SuperCup for sale. It's within your budget ;)

Edited by JiB

Guest E302.7T

Probably. Got a tonne of emails from people wanting parts, how-to's, advice, swaps, offers, etc.

/Off topic

Btw, if you're after a racing seat, I have an FIA approved Momo SuperCup for sale. It's within your budget ;)

Lol mmm how much and good cond.?

Click Here

Barely used, it just sat in my store room/in my race car. I can count the number of people who sat in it on one hand.

Guest E302.7T

Click Here

Barely used, it just sat in my store room/in my race car. I can count the number of people who sat in it on one hand.

mmm I'll give it a think because I think at my age and at this time it would be mean to have that seat so I could start building up for the track but at the same time inpractical for street usage if you know what I mean. I sorta meant the seats like the NZKW or M&H reclinable ones.

Pull some old EvoIII recaros(I think Isuzu bighorn works too? I want to try.. and get the seat heater working too :D) out of a wreck and convert the rails. There's a few guides around somewhere.

Guest E302.7T

Pull some old EvoIII recaros(I think Isuzu bighorn works too? I want to try.. and get the seat heater working too :D) out of a wreck and convert the rails. There's a few guides around somewhere.

Seat heater aye I like the sound of this maybe I can buy new seats and put them in somehow gives me something to do. BTW has any one used the 3m carbonfibre adhesive?

WTF is that picture of the shifiro doing there?

Get rid of it, it's way too big and hurts my eyes.

I've PM'd him Tony

Is that your car that you keep posting?

Guest E302.7T

Lol my old car, until I get my beemer back from the shop thats all I have of my cars lol

Guest E302.7T

Is that your car that you keep posting?

Similar as I've had to explain, Car is in shop getting exhaust done, so all I can post is that mines silver 2 door mtech 323i just not the nice rims lol. Then another member told me I use the BB code thingy then all I have of my own car which isn't mine any more is the cef lol