Sign in to follow this  
speedyg

E30 M325i

We have a member here with a silver M325i 2.7 full rebuild,new paint looks like it came straight out of the factory floor- Im waiting for him to put his 2cents in. Honestly the best e30 ive seen.

We have a member here with a silver M325i 2.7 full rebuild,new paint looks like it came straight out of the factory floor- Im waiting for him to put his 2cents in. Honestly the best e30 ive seen.

Boyd? Lives on the shore?

Sure is Jon, Have you seen it ? Theres been some serious $$$ put in that car.

Edited by APT

The mintest e30 M325!!!! no question.

NZ New and only 48 000km's never been repainted. Owned by an enthusiast , you could eat off the engine!!

post-281-1277612572.jpg

post-281-1277612620.jpg

A stunning car for sure. But I have to say that having owned garage queens like the E30 M3 (now sold) and the E36 Im at a point of joining the majority of people who buy cars to use them. It nice having the best of something but I just dont see the point anymore of not using it and getting the enjoyment from it.

Just my opinion remember

A stunning example, GL with the sale. These are getting harder and harder to come by in a decent state of repair

A stunning car for sure. But I have to say that having owned garage queens like the E30 M3 (now sold) and the E36 Im at a point of joining the majority of people who buy cars to use them. It nice having the best of something but I just dont see the point anymore of not using it and getting the enjoyment from it.

Just my opinion remember

IMO there's three *ahem* four types of car ownership:

• A daily driver
  • A weekend car
  • A car that sits in the garage for months on end
  • A non-working POS (usually with aspirations to be #3 or #2)

The last one there IMO is an absolute waste of time if your not using it - UNLESS it's a super rare classic worth 100k + Last week I just bought another car and had not drove the X5 for six days (yesterday) it was so nice to get into it and makes the BMW experience for me just that little more better - well, I don't know if it's the driving experience or the 600nm that put a smile on my face LOL!

Edited by Clinton

I think to be fair you have to add:

4) A non-working POS (usually with aspirations to be #3 or #2)

i miss my old one.

she was pampered also then a mega twat decided it was a good idea to get drunk and go crash into me.....sigh

Yep, car ownership for me isn't having a "drive once a year and polish for the rest" type of car. Only because I'd never have the patience or ability to keep something that perfect and that original.

If I had a car like the E30 posted by Liam above, I'd be too tight to fork out for genuine parts and I'd inevitably take shortcuts with repairs/grooming etc.

Only the most dedicated and somewhat pedantic people have what it takes to keep a car in that condition.

Like <_<

Complete.

sh*t, makes my FS price of 8k look measly. I think a new paint job can make any M325i look mint, but its what's under the hood in my opinion.