Sign in to follow this  
speedyg

E30 M325i

Yep-it is-even nicer in the flesh. Seller is a member

That is seriously immaculate. I'd say it'll stick around for a while at $20k though.

I have a feeling it is Doug's Car.

No doubt though, its the nicest one I have seen for sale

The interior is a bit of a let down though. Unless those seat covers are hiding mint seats? (If that were the case, why you'd leave them on is a mystery to me!)

Yep, Dougs car. Very nice!

That is seriously immaculate.

I was waiting for someone to say this as the comment gets thrown around a bit!

Nothing wrong with this car at all, love it but..... it bugs me when people go on about a car being immaculate.

Of course it is when its just had the rust cut out of it and its had a full respray to the value of 4.5k!

Just my opinion remember ;)

Edited by 3 SERIES

Looks nice, but seriously, that's E34 M5 territory, Doug's not in Real Estate by any chance? :rolleyes:

Yep it's my car. Time for a complete change will most likely sell the E36 as well. Not sure what to get next but I'm sure something will come along.

Thanks for the feedback on price, I'm in no hurry to sell so be interesting to see what happens

Chur

Doug

Hopefully Glenn has another client keen on a mint one - you could get that price based on what he said last time.

You should really take some pics with the seat-covers off, although to be fair I'd imagine 100% of serious buyers are going to insist on decent hi-res pics by email (and a pre-purchase inspection, and I guess a test drive) so maybe it doesn't matter.

Doug is on the money with this car in my opinion. My "client" sold his old one for more than 20k and now has probably got the best one in NZ. He also purchased Roland's cab. Mint examples are always going to fetch high prices, because they are getting harder to find.

Lovin this topic epecially the price. Wow wonder what mine which is arguably the best in NZ is now worth.

Excellent benchmark being set here. Good luck Doug and yes I`ll vouch for it being a mint example.

This in my opinion is the best one in NZ. Which belongs to my "client"

post-1129-1277433974.jpgpost-1129-1277433981.jpg

post-1129-1277433990.jpgpost-1129-1277433998.jpg

post-1129-1277434008.jpgpost-1129-1277434014.jpg

post-1129-1277434021.jpg

Good on ya man, I'm sure you will be getting interest even with that sort of price tag.

This thread is making miss the ol 325 :(

Nice car, same colour as the one I just sold, mine was quite the minta for an old E30 with around the same mileage as yours and it sold for near half that so this one must be like new :mellow:

Good luck with the sale, I had a phone call from every dreamer without two 10c coins to rub together when selling mine, was quite pathetic really.

The Lower valance isn’t sitting properly on that red car and it has the wrong gear knob ;)

Wrong gear knob ??? Hows that ??

BTW: I noticed a small nail in your L/H front tyre in one of your photos a month or so ago

Edited by *Glenn*

Nice car, same colour as the one I just sold, mine was quite the minta for an old E30 with around the same mileage as yours and it sold for near half that so this one must be like new

Ya sold that to cheap. Cant understand why ya didn't take advantage of what atta got for his. But each to their own

Ya sold that to cheap. Cant understand why ya didn't take advantage of what atta got for his. But each to their own

I agree Doug... stick with it

This thread is making miss the ol 325 :(

This thread is making me want to sell my car and get the real deal genuine M325!

hehe .. 20k is all good ...

Ya'll should see what I want for mine (if it was for sale that is which its not )

Mint car mate! I completely understand where you are coming from with price- If I were to sell my 318i(!) People would laugh at what I would want and potentially get for it.

There are a few very different buying demographics out there who value different things thankfully.

-Another mint contender would be the OLD lady in takapuna with the white Mtech2, one of the only e30's JCBMW still take care of

Bit out of this kid's price bracket but what a minta!

Very special car - a credit to be fair.

Glenn "in my opinion the best one in NZ" this red example you have posted photos of. Any idea what your client paid for it.

It certainly didnt start off in the condition it is in now! Full respray, new sun roof and lining, new wheels, new seat fabric in the front, new gear knobs and gaitor, personalised plates. The best thing going for it at the time was a strong engine.

However with alot of cash it looks the way it does now.

If you think this black one is nice imagine what the same car with 45 000km's looks like!

About 8 years ago, I met a guy in Glenfield(ish) with an incredibly mint M325I with red or burgundy leather seats. Given how mint it was then, and that the guy loved it like a child (based on the conversation I had with him), I'd say as long as he still owns it, it would also be on the list of "mintest M325Is".