Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

Note to newbies.

This is for all the newbies.

DON'T start threads 'bout things where, if you actually thought 'bout it you wouldn't have to start a thread in the first place.

DON'T get shitty when you get replies to your thread that you don't agree with.

DON'T send semi-abusive PMs to other members after your thread gets closed by admin' or mod's.

Put your location and at least your 1st name in your profile so we have an idea of who we are talking to and where you are when you need assistance.

The only re-deeming thing is that 90% of the noobs that start silly threads get weeded out of BS pretty quick.

/Rant.

we have enough sh*t threads already. stop it.

at this rate we should have a bitch and moan section.

Edited by Jamez

Yet you had to stick your 2 cents in.

Yet you had to stick your 2 cents in.

Where did i get shitty?

Just made a point of the irony. You said stop it, but you post in the thread :unsure:

Guest BimmerzE36

+ 1... bitch and moan section :D ....Im sorry mate but Im gonna remember this one on our Unitec USU meeting next time.. I think a certain someone needs this http://tinyurl.com/233hsgn

Seriously, Cry me a river and get Over it mate! man up....this is going to start a flame war.....we dont need this here.. :(

Edited by BimmerzE36

FFS whats happening to this forum

FFS whats happening to this forum

Turning into SH.IT

Edited by APT

This is for all the newbies.

DON'T start threads 'bout things where, if you actually thought 'bout it you wouldn't have to start a thread in the first place.

DON'T send semi-abusive PMs to other members after your thread gets closed by admin' or mod's.

Put your location and at least your 1st name in your profile so we have an idea of who we are talking to and where you are when you need assistance.

The only re-deeming thing is that 90% of the noobs that start silly threads get weeded out of BS pretty quick.

/Rant.

I agree with this completely!

Great post John

Great post John

+1, others should STFU and piss off.

That's MY 2c..........

John, why do you keep replacing vowels with apostrophes?

Also, be less nazi.

Guest BimmerzE36

I reckon Broke.in.the.Back Mountain was about an OZi and an American... But 2 Kiwi Blokes and an American? This I dont want to see.

Seriously, Newbie this, Noob that... a real piece of work you are mate.. you need to suck it up, grow a pair and get on with your life, Not calling for backup from your friends on your topic and continue ranting mate.

FFS, Why are we fighting here because of some guys problems ? This is the BMW forums not the Jerry Springers show.

Everyone stop posting in this gray matter until a proper administrator or moderator has gone through...there's more important discussions to be made, like my topic about the BMW M8 a real mate ;)...

let him bi**h on his own somewhere else..

had to be a bit hard but that's my 2 cents,

Edited by BimmerzE36

Great post John

Everyone stop posting in this gray matter until a proper administrator or moderator has gone through...there's more important discussions to be made, like my topic about the BMW M8 a real mate ;)...

Could of sworn Grant was a moderator.

Edited by bellicose

*sigh*

I say leave everyone to it. They will hopefully leave or quickly learn the culture of this site, so lets try not to change the forum culture into the above.