Sign in to follow this  
bellicose

Malcolm from Hamilton?

Does anyone know a Malcolm in Hamilton, he's a younger guy maybe 18-25 and into BMWs.

Could you PM me his cell' number please.

Maybe it's 'shady' (username here) but i'm not sure.

All will be revealed in time.

This may sound dodgy but believe me it's not, i'm not going to use the cell' number for any illegal or dodgy stuff, i will disregard all non relevant numbers, i just want to marry up a couple of things. That small world, 2 degrees of seperation thing lol.

As Jake the muss said "I'm a likable kinda chap" ;)

Edited by bellicose

Shady's name is Malcolm, and he fits the rest as well.

As Jake the muss said "I'm a likable kinda chap" ;)

Or as Chopper Read said "I haven't shot anybody since 1992, and even then I didn't do it". :lol:

Long lost cousin?

Edited by elmarco

Thats Shady

Or as Chopper Read said "I haven't shot anybody since 1992, and even then I didn't do it". :lol:

Long lost cousin?

LOL bit OT but......Mark Read is actually a pretty nice guy.

When i lived in Melbourne he used to come round to my place quite abit.

My wife at the time (now ex wife lol) her dad was part of the whole Bojangles night club scene, so quite often we would get some of the blokes come round to have a few lol.

My wife at the time (now ex wife lol) her dad was part of the whole Bojangles night club scene, so quite often we would get some of the blokes come round to have a few lol.

That's crazy!

In the film he is depicted as a pretty relaxed, decent kind of guy who just snaps when pushed or when it's necessary for business. That scene where the dude stabs him several times in prison and he just takes it calmly comes to mind. I dunno if that was a real event or not, but pretty awesome if it was.

I can imagine you've got some bloody interesting stories to tell.

That's crazy!

In the film he is depicted as a pretty relaxed, decent kind of guy who just snaps when pushed or when it's necessary for business. That scene where the dude stabs him several times in prison and he just takes it calmly comes to mind. I dunno if that was a real event or not, but pretty awesome if it was.

I can imagine you've got some bloody interesting stories to tell.

Yep, the stabbing thing is pretty much as you saw it. More holes than a 5kg block of swiss cheese, not counting the bullet holes lol. The ears thing in the movie was a bit more dramatic tho' lol.

Although the bit where he says " Just slice 'em off, don't f**kin' saw at them" is true.

He loved to tell a few stories, never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn lol.

Hmmm... I wonder where this is going.

Hmmmmmm

Edited by antil33t

Always ask, you just don't have to buy. :rolleyes:

I thaught 15 bucks for a wing mirror would be Okay.... then again just don't break them of like a tard and you'll be fine.

OP- Have PMed you.

Hmmm... I wonder where this is going.

Hmmmmmm

Waiting for people to get back to me - I ask, they reply, I ask 1 more Q then never hear back. Whos the time waster?

Unless 'shady' has another cell' phone then it's not him.

Appreciate the info' guys.

Its me.

As above.

How the hell can you ask money for that worthless crap?

This is the World mate. You can sell ANYTHING you want. I can sell you a half smoked ciggy if I wanted - you just wont neccessarily buy it. But a 13year old would. Get over it mate. Im trying to help a new auction site which looks promising by getting my listings up. Still have alot of NON-BMW related items to list. Its all about exposure.....

Always ask, you just don't have to buy. :rolleyes:

Spot-on.

Have PMed shady and it's not him, unless he has 2 cell's and 2 numbers.

I did say in a previous post that it didn't look like it was him.

I have heard that - he strikes me as a real charismatic kind of guy. I guess he has mellowed a bit in older age. Not sure I would have wanted to be on his wrong side when he was younger though....

Believe it or not, it didn't surprise me when he turned down a liver transplant because he preferred it to go to someone who really needed it.

Sorry, back on topic....

This is the World mate. You can sell ANYTHING you want. I can sell you a half smoked ciggy if I wanted - you just wont neccessarily buy it. But a 13year old would.

Yes but that is illegal. Not a good example at all there lol.