Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Looking For An E46 3.0ltr Diesel

Before I go through the hassle of importing a 330d from the UK I thought I would see if anyone has one lying around in NZ already that they would like to sell at a reasonable price.

I would prefer: wagon, M-Sport, later M57TUD30 engine, leather but won't rule anything out. Not fussed on transmission, colour, kms (although history would be a definate for higher kms).

Price is obviously dependent upon spec, etc.

I have already checked TM, Turners, etc. so need to post links to those.

These cars are very rare here... I was looking for one before I've bought my car. I saw one m-spec coupe, year 2003, manual, last year it was going for the same price as M3 E46, not really worth it. Especially, here and if something happens to the engine there are not many professionals, who can fix it and if they can it will probably end up costing you a fortune. Diesel BMW is more a Europe thing; here I would better stick with petrol. 330d is awesome thought, allot of torque.

Yes, certainly very few around, thought I would try the forum just in case someone knew of one. There is only one with the M57TUD engine, a nice M-sport sedan, on TM at the moment but it's on for $40k which is a bit on the high side.

Looking for the diesel over petrol as I want the low down torque for towing with it at week-ends and want the economy when the wife is driving it during the week.

Anyone out there got one they don't want?