Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

OMG Splooge.

Agreed, that price is simply ridiculous, I love my modern grandma cars, especially at trackdays but you would have to be pretty bloody blind to take one over an M3, RS4, HSV or the like.

I wonder if they sell any in NZ?

4 out of the 5 my old work imported where sold before they even touched nz ground. the 5th was kept in the showroom as demo and d.p drive car. i think its still there

Are you talking about the exact same version of the Focus though Oli? There's only 500 in the world of the ones in the original post - it would seem stange that one dealer NZ would be able to get hold of 5 of them.

There is a matt white one thats parked down the road from my house here in London. Its pretty slick, sounds very nice also.

We get the RS MP350

Ford New Zealand today announced a very limited run of the highly acclaimed Focus RS – "the ultimate hot hatch" – is now officially for sale in New Zealand.

Ford New Zealand is officially importing ten of the vehicles. To make them even more enticing, all ten arriving from late August will come with the Ford-approved Mountune Performance MP350 upgrade kit that boosts peak output to 257kW (350PS) and 460Nm of torque.