Sign in to follow this  
The.Tamz

320i Manual BMW for sale. Need quick sale. Well underpriced!

HI Im a new member and have just copied this from my member introduction.

I have a 320i MANUAL beamer. It had been in the same family for years and years before I bought it and they always had it proffessionally serviced [ all the service records are there in glove box ]

Its the model with no electrics, a sunroof, factory bodykit and tan cloth interior.

Its got very very low kms for a BMW of this age...200,000

Its maroon in color and the paint is looking a bit rough but nothing too major. NO RUST whatsoever.

Would fly through a warrant exept the rear view mirror has come off the metal ball and the handle broke in half to wind the driver window down. O and the driver seatbelt is fine but the plug it plugs into needs to be replaced. So seatbelt cant be used. That is totally it! All it needs for wof.

Sorry this is meant to be a member intro but I am also trying to sell the Beamer as I have found the perfect trackcar that I need the cash for buy Friday. Its the race car Ive been looking for . I never wanted to sell Beamer but have too many cars anyway and this offer is a very very good deal. There are others interested in the car I want to buy and need $1500 asap.

Someone will get themselves a very very underpriced BMW this week.

Go on buy it!

Im selling for $2000 grand instead of the $3000 grand I could easily sell it for. But I would happily let you pay me the last $500 in a week or two if funds are tight.

Thanks guys and please someone buy this rare lil beamer it is very very mechanically sound and reliable too.

I have seen a few similar to mine but with warrants listed for between $3g and $4500. Maybe if you have too many cars buy it as a money maker? I would do that but dont have time as need to come up with the cash for my new track car asap.

Its in Whangarei but I am very serious about buying this other car and so I would do whatever need s to be done to help someone with the purchase of this baby. I would drive to Auckland to deliver.

I am also trying to sell my Mazda familia 1800 Turbo GTX 4wd ,vf10 turbo ,fmic, newish paintjob, 17 inch rims.

Engine was rebuilt but big end bearing knock appeared six months after [ shoddy rebuild maybe ] So needs new bpt engine or a rebuild. Selling $2grand as well. A grand to get it running and wofed and will easy sell for $4 grand min.

Edited by The.Tamz

Pictures?

what year is it? and pictures please!

I knew you guys would ask for pics. I dont come on forums much and not sure how. Maybe you could send me a private message and Ill email anyone who is seriously interested the pics ?

Its an '88

I knew you guys would ask for pics. I dont come on forums much and not sure how. Maybe you could send me a private message and Ill email anyone who is seriously interested the pics ?

Its an '88

Edited by *Glenn*

pics

will take interior and engine pics later as its raining like crazy.

NO RUSt just speckles

Edited by *Glenn*

will take interior and engine pics later as its raining like crazy.

NO RUSt just speckles

Edited by *Glenn*

last pic for now...

It really is the most mechanically sound car I have owned..definatly has no mechanical probs. Nothing wrong with it at all. I was just simply browsing trade me for cars like I sometimes do and found myself the race car Ive been wanting so I can start going to the track.

This Beamer is great but not ready for the track as completely standard. O it'd definatley be fun anyway as the 6 cylinder engine really has some get up and go, just not compared to this car I want to buy thats already ready for the track ya know?

I dont have the mechanical skills to do this bmw up and it has just been a daily driver [ a very reliable daily driver ] ever since I bought it around May I think it was. Plan was to hold onto it as a safe.economical, reliable daily but need the cash now for this other car .

Purely only reason Im selling [ just to put minds at rest ] welcome to compression test.

Edited by *Glenn*

PM you

Edited by nutterbutter

Tamz.... please resize & repost your photos...800 X 600... forum "RULES"

Edited by *Glenn*

Tamz.... please resize & repost your photos...800 X 600... forum "RULES"

They seem to resize themselves after a few seconds.

Instead of this whole rigmarole, why didnt you just post a link to your trade me auction!?

Would have been slightly easier.......no?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-308750652.htm

Because mr smart a*s my trade me account did not have $39 in it to list the bmw ....UNTIL TODAY had been waitng for the money to go through and thought in the meantime Id chuck it up on here .

Whats ya problem mate?

Easy tiger, it's just the internet. Don't take it to heart.

Easy tiger, it's just the internet. Don't take it to heart.

Lol I know Im allgood

Thanks to Glenn pics all resized

Lol I know Im allgood

Thanks to Glenn pics all resized

My offer still stands personaly dont think you would get 3 for it as i payed 2g for a WOFed and Reged 325i with leather seats in mint condition and all good tires, actualy nothing wrong with it at all, if you get no better offers mate pm me

just my opinion from what i can see from the pics

Thanks

Edited by nutterbutter