Sign in to follow this  
Shady

Jamex Lowering Springs

Full set. They are red so assume they are Jamex (not sure of any other brand that is red).

Lowered my E30 318i sedan about 35/40mm (the front 14"s had a small gap between the guards & tyres & the rear gaurds were sitting just on the tyres) - no rubbing. Paint on them is pretty rough but other wise, they are sweet. Not cut or compressed or anything. Direct replacements for your standard springs (these are captive - passed WOFs with ease).

Best offer around $200-$300 can have them.

post-4588-1281221175.jpg

Edited by Shady

Supersport springs are red too, look the same, made in germany, good ;)

No idea on age sorry. I bought them about a year ago-ish.

And no numbers or markings to prove brand, so I just assume Jamex. No gaurantees though.

Your 318i will sit like mine did but the 325i will probably drop a bit more in the front due to a heavier engine.

This is with it on 17s.

post-4588-1281611178.jpg

Dont have any decent photos with it on the 14s but they sat at about the same as the 17s.

Edited by Shady

This is with it on 17s.

post-4588-1281611178.jpg

Dont have any decent photos with it on the 14s but they sat at about the same as the 17s.

yeah boy matty b. hahahahaha

What sort of price are we looking at here?

Just PM me your offer & we can go from there.

The rear was way above the limit (if you have 3 people in the back, it will sack it hard).

The front was also above limit, but my sump was 110mm off the ground (not sure how much heavier the 2.5 is compared to the 1.8) but the sump is not structural so they cant fail you for it. But I dont even know if the 2.5s have an ugly low sump like the 1.8s? But if it is, then a sump gaurd is recommended cos you will smash it (I done mine once & a 2nd time I put a small hole in it.)

Any E30 gurus - please feel free to advise. But, yeah it shouldnt be too much lower than what mine was.

EDIT: Can always put rubber spring spacers in the front too - which is meant to help raise it a bit (depends how thick you get). Can be bought from most auto shops?

Edited by Shady

BUMP

these are still for sale. Best offer btween $200-$300 can have them. Can freight at your cost but Pick up i fine.

Even 200 is pricey for 2nd hand springs IMO?

I've bought front and rears for less

Hmmm, but I'm in no rush to sell them. So taking offers.

Also have a set of mint original springs (no cut and not compressed) normal height. Offers for them too (wont seperate).