Sign in to follow this  
E36 M

Counties Manukau To Beat Southland?

Hoping Counties will bring the shield home! $100 on the game!

Shield??

Got a good chance after beating Wgtn yesterday! What are the odds? TAB dont have em on their website yet.

Might be worth a sneaky fiddy

Got a good chance after beating Wgtn yesterday! What are the odds? TAB dont have em on their website yet.

Might be worth a sneaky fiddy

Yeah true that, i put a lazy hundy on the game with a work mate. Hope Tana is over his "flu'' and can play this weekend! Off to the local to have a few drinks and watch Counties hopefully win!

I hope so. Go Counties!

GO SOUTHLAND!!!

The old man was down at the game this weekend, 18,500 strong crowd!

Wouldn't bet against Southland at home. Defending the sheild.

Counties have a good shot...but they have to play against the ref like we did last week !@#$#%# Johnny White!!! :angry:

Southland are very strong though and putting a dirty hundy is a big call...what have you got the $$$ on???

Counties have a good shot...but they have to play against the ref like we did last week !@#$#%# Johnny White!!! :angry:

Southland are very strong though and putting a dirty hundy is a big call...what have you got the $$$ on???

Its with his mate, read his above post.

Would have to be a better bet than your bet on NZ to make the finals at the footbool world cup hah.

Its with his mate, read his above post.

Would have to be a better bet than your bet on NZ to make the finals at the footbool world cup hah.

Ahhh yeah :unsure:

I know...was just a huge return if they did...the pub+a few beers+TAB made me feel more patriotic then if i had been in a better state of mind :lol:

I struggle to see Counties Manukau beating Southland, when it is a home game for Southland, and Southland are defending the Shield.

Although I have have no affiliation to Southland, I have always admired them and their ability to well as a team.

However, this is the ITM cup, and anything can happen when the top tier of players are away with the ABs.

yeah but anything is possible! They did beat wellington at home for the first time in like how many years? Southland are a good team, but who knows, they might not bring there A game with them...