Sign in to follow this  

WTB E21 Diff

Hi,

I'm after a diff from a later model E21 (80 or later). It's the type with the 6 bolt side covers & the output flanges are held in with snap rings like an E30 diff.

I don't care about ratio as I only really need the housing, side covers & output flanges so it could be a damaged one.

For those that are curious, I'm attempting to use an LSD center, the ratios from a small E30 diff & parts from a 2002 diff to build a 4.45 ratio LSD for Veroncia. It was all going swimmingly well until I went to insert the output flanges. The ones I have are held in with a circlip on the inside of the spider gears so they don't work with my diff centre even though the spline is the same. It's quite possible that I may get away with just the later output flanges.

hi . we have a 1980's e21 320i auto in the yard here dont know what diff it has in it , but you are welcome to come and view ,

selling parts from it or the whole car less the engine

hi . we have a 1980's e21 320i auto in the yard here dont know what diff it has in it , but you are welcome to come and view ,

selling parts from it or the whole car less the engine

Cool - I'll drop by sometime this week

give me a call 0211645663 might know the perfect guy for this

Thanks - but I got one off Brent on Tuesday