Sign in to follow this  
dave

placid e36 on trademe

Wow thats different. The catcher looks kinda rude, but neat at the same time. Loose the guages, and it would be quite nice.

Not my cuppa tea however. Defently worth a look and a test drive thou :thumb:

has been for sale for quite a while in T&E, apparently has a dry shot set up too!

would be fairly quick i would imagine!

waste of a 350 chev.... how much of a bastard is he???? another fishing trawler going without an anchor... agggh

:thumbsdown:

No cam, No.

Waste of a E36.. man that coulda had a M3 3.2 put in it, respray, nice rims etc etc

10/10 for imagination though!

Guest Spargo

Hmmm, 350ci chev small block > S50B32.

Lets see: Lighter, smaller, more power potential... I'd love to see a metal mountain out of that bonnet... 6/71 or even an 8/71 blower out of the bonnet with a carbon bugcatcher!

Corners = overrated.

A fully caged E36 V8 with race suspension mods would be f**king mental.

Would have been cooler to use an LS1 though, i've got vids of an E36 4dr with one on track, amazing.

-Sam (closet street machiner)

Hmm .. rather interesting ... i think it wouldn't be too bad of a car ... considered fairly fast too i guess ...

Not my idea of a cool street car, but not every bimmer has to be what I have started to call the "bimmersport view for bimmers".

Quite a cool and different track car with loads of potential - promotional vehicle is an obvious choice, or the very beginnings of a drag car.

I mean, if the guy had ripped up an M3 to do it I'd be a bit annoyed, but it was just a plane-jane, boring, stocker e36. (No offence to drivers of stock bimmers such as myself, but be honest - they are not exactly rare vehicles yet).

I say - big-ups for for effort.