Sign in to follow this  
pommy

for sale

Alright people selling my, 1992 e36 320i, low kms , new cream leather interior,clarion cd player, alpine type e 6.5" in the rear and clarion components at the front with type e 12" sub and amp in the boot with nice new carpet enclosure,tinted windows , with 17" momo fighter rims wrapped in kumho tyres with good tread, front strut brace and pod filter now unfortunatly its auto but you soon get over that when your cruising down the road! this is a really good deal at $12,500 o.n.o.

ph: chris 021 781 259

09 473 7433

Edited by pommy

umm i think by Lexus rear lights he means Altezzas. It would help if you posted some pictures. People arent going to make an offer unless they can see what they're purchasing.

Edited by E30stz

YEAH ILL TRY AND GET SOME ON THE SITE FOR SOME REASON WHEN I PUT PICTURES ON THE SITE THEY ALWAYS APPEAR REALLY BIG!

Use some photoediting software to resize the pics first. irfanview or gimp are two good free ones.

Also, don't write in capitals - it is the online equivalent of shouting and therefore very rude.

Yeah I will mate hopefully I will sell mine soon as Ive seen a well nice 328i ! also Ive got a Guy in England who said hes gonna sort me out with some parts and aftermarket parts! (bmtown.com)