Sign in to follow this  
AzonicNick

Dudlee's thread

Hey all... thought it was about time to put up a couple of photos of Dudlee since he/she/it has been getting some loving and is pretty much done as far as a daily/hack ride.

86 318i with a big bad M10 under the hood. Around 220,00km on the clock. Factory manual. Apart from the standard things its been lowered at the front on superlows, has ex golf 16v BBS RS wheels on 195/15/55. Have added a noice nakamichi headunit with aux in and the sounds are ample.

The car goes well. Auckland – Taupo – Rotorua – Auckland round trip with no worries and a couple to the Coromandel. So well Max has to borrow it when his ‘up to spec’ wagon breaks a little.

Some of you may recognise the car. Used to be owned by a true GC known as Maxwell/Tastic. Dudlee has been good to me and I can only thank M-banger for his past and no-doubt future lolcano workshop antics.

Rims from Nath. Welcome to wheel cleaning hell is about right haha. I havn’t bothered to clean them yet but eventually I will.. Lots of kind words said! Thanks boss

Cheers to Jono for the tyres and swapping them out on a Sat. Much appreciated! If it were trademe it’d be all A+++ would trade again and again! Already recommended to a few others.

Other thanks goes to Glenn and the team at Botany Motor Works and shout out to the Mafia boys especially Nick021 for the hand with the stereo. Now you’re 18s I owe you a beer or 3!

ps stickers added for megameet antics. Since removed now back in the big smoke :lol:

When I pick Dudlee up he looked like this..

Posted Image

Plus a set of these..

Posted Image

Threw in this..

Posted Image

A set of these for the front..

Posted Image

To make it rakeeee like this..

Posted Image

So now it looks like this.. woo-hoo!!

Posted Image

Looking awesome dude, just needs more Alpina front and some ellipsoid headlights ;)

Fine motor you own there chap. I was very impressed with her/his/its performance over the weekend.

Lowering the rear a bit too?

Orange print looks like some fluro hunting camo or something :lol:

Haha the orange is from fragile stickers. Quite a few of them actually :D

I can't wait to get the summer road trips on in this car. More than confident with the big drive over the weekend going so well. Hurry up summer!

seen this on sh1, you must of been coming back from taupo on sunday or somthing.

I was thinking "what a stupid name for a car". Then I clicked, 2 + 2 became 4 and I thought "what a clever name for that car". Nice work.

Has anyone got a rectangular plastic gear gaiter surround they want to sell to Dudlee? (or a munted but complete whole thing).