Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Legend

So... I wonder if kidnapping is a worse crime than tagging?

I am now friends with the darker dancing tagger on facebook. Interesting, not.

That original clip is just embarrassing. The homeowners are the worst of the worst, and make me ashamed to be a New Zealander.

Although tagging is just plain stupid, this clip, in my opinion, makes the filmers (Tracey and Izzy - or whatever their names are) look like pigshit thick hicks.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Izzy and Tracey's house is now a target, and that someone tagging their fence is now the least of their worries.

Edited by Grant

That original clip is just embarrassing. The homeowners are the worst of the worst, and make me ashamed to be a New Zealander.

Although tagging is just plain stupid, this clip, in my opinion, makes the filmers (Tracey and Izzy - or whatever their names are) look like pigshit thick hicks.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Izzy and Tracey's house is now a target, and that someone tagging their fence is now the least of their worries.

Truth.

^^^ What I've been trying to convince my local "Team Izzy". Making good sense as always Grant.

Eveyone hates taggers, but making someone do anything at knifepoint is no joke. The fact that the police did not take the situation seriously shows how pathetic and unprofessional they are