Sign in to follow this  
Heino

328 it is boys! haha

ahk, that makes more sence. i must say though, some of your posts can be quite confusing... glad you chose the bmw though. you will be glad you did in later years.

yeah i realised a bmw with 98000 kms which is a newer car will be a better choice in the long run. Because yes i will be able to afford it due to my shifts at work becomeing more and i have no living costs as i live at home. I also have a mechanic who used to work on bmw's and if i get the parts he installs them with minimum labour fees, Not Hundreds and thousands of dollers. so i think its not a bad decision.

Might in the later years after my course buy a e30 or e36 to turn into a track hack just coz they have an amazing stance when done properly.

ahk, that makes more sence. i must say though, some of your posts can be quite confusing... glad you chose the bmw though. you will be glad you did in later years.

ohh and from my experience, i found either 19s or 20s look the best on e46's 18s just dont fill the guards enough.

Thanks for the advice. :P might have to upgrade to some 19" if i find that problem. 20" rims are abit to big and i dont wana drive a bmw that could be in a Rapper's music video.

+1

maybe I am not up with the youth language of today :lol:

after rereading it, it still seems like your original post is talking about the new car. Talk about confusing :wacko:

I am glad that you have made it clearer now. If you had said you were taking YOUR car for a test drive all the confusion would have been avoided :)

This whole thread is so awkward. Likes this.

agreed bro but owell things will pass.

Might in the later years after my course buy a e30 or e36 to turn into a track hack just coz they have an amazing stance when done properly.

Yeah bol. Drop it on some Jamex superlows to get that perfect pitlane stance.

Shot bro, imo you have made the right decision! once its dropped on some nice wheels you will be pulling a different class of girl you would not have got in the GSR B)

Whats all this cars to get hoes biz?

I've never had to pull that one.

Whats all this cars to get hoes biz?

I've never had to pull that one.

Was in yesterdays HUGE thread and not everyone has your game bro...Though i do remember you saying something about the "missus telling you" :lol::P

Yes I remember the thread.

Yes I have mad game, sorry.

Haha she said something wasn't cool, never told me I had to do anything.....similar though :lol::lol::lol:

I'd rather get females that see more in me than just my car :P

agreed bro agreed!

Yes I remember the thread.

Yes I have mad game, sorry.

Haha she said something wasn't cool, never told me I had to do anything.....similar though :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol:

What a new age guy you are mate :P;)

sh*t I'm a mod and I'm gonna have to say IBTL too ;)

Get it checked. DON'T put a pod filter on it unless you want to make it slower.

Sell the ugly-as wheels on the E36 and get some actually decent ones to put on the E46 IF you end up getting it.

Drive responsibly and remember, an auto 328 with no LSD hates launches just as much as an auto 316 with no LSD. Probably more!

Sell you ugly-as wheels on you e34 maby?

Looks Legit have fun, drop her on her ass.

Check out stanceworks you will find a lot of mint e46s

Guest Simon*

If we had flat roads and no WOF reqs like California then any clown could roll as sacked as they like

As it is here it just makes you a cock. They all come, they all learn eventually. Most of them the hard way

Sell you ugly-as wheels on you e34 maby?

Looks Legit have fun, drop her on her ass.

Check out stanceworks you will find a lot of mint e46s

thanks bro i found a mean one that i wld wana work towards. The only thing is to actuali get the car.

If we had flat roads and no WOF reqs like California then any clown could roll as sacked as they like

As it is here it just makes you a cock. They all come, they all learn eventually. Most of them the hard way

what i dont understand is most people on this forum have H&R springs or some sort of lowering springs in their car.... But they all mok the people who want to lower theirs.. :S so confusing...

They arent mocking. There is a difference between lowering a car sensibly and then slamming a car on the ground dangerously. I think thats what some were referring to?

Guest Simon*

H&R don't make springs for "looks" - they make kickass ones for going round corners

They arent mocking. There is a difference between lowering a car sensibly and then slamming a car on the ground dangerously. I think thats what some were referring to?

fair enough. Just wanted to clear that up :D

Drive responsibly and remember, an auto 328 with no LSD hates launches just as much as an auto 316 with no LSD. Probably more!

wonder if glenn still has that photo he took of the one that came throug his shop

good luck ;p

yep. especially on a daily as well

Agree on getting the 19's for the e46, sell your wheels and get some BBS. Rock it old school.

Okay man ill see what i can do aye. Need to get some moneys first :D