Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

New M3 got a polish

I thought I'd take the new car out for a few photos now that we have had a break from the endless days of rain! Looking forward to pedaling it around the track with everyone. Bring on the next bimmersport track day!

Looking very sharp Dylan.

Cheers Ray! I think you've probably seen it enough now haha! I have no idea what the wheels re though, I was hoping someone could help me with that one...

Nice ride Dylan. Wheels are Bayern wheels. Although I'd recommend you check out the real nice WORK wheel on trademe right now with michelin cups! Absolute bargain!

Nice work Dylan. You do know you don't have to own every M-car eh? :P

That car was a very sharp price and ticked all the boxes, I even had a look at it, guy was giving it away, good to see its in deserving hands.

Those wheels, im not sure if the are hot or not, wonder what they would look like with colour coded centers. They are perfect size for the chassis and a top quality wheel.

Cheers for that guys! The car sure did tick all the boxes... it has been looked after really well too. I am actually digging the wheels, the polished lips look great rolling. As for the M car thing... I'd like to say I've owned all of the M3s and maybe one day....far far in the future, have them all at the same time. Whenever that might be...

Guest Simon*

Very nice Dylan

BTW you're missing the " / " in the second tag in your sig. That's why the image is not showing

Ah thankyou simon... I was struggling with that. Not sure about a drop. It would look better but it would upset the ride and handling. I think ill leave it just for now. Its going to head groomer at mcmillan tomorrow for an engine detail and leather treatment! Lucky car

Edited by Dylan M3

Yuuusssss... got there in the end. Still a bit big tho, needs some cropping

Guest Simon*

Nice one! ;)

Just squish it down to max of 500px high

imageshack may do it for you, I'm not sure

It would look better but it would upset the ride and handling.

Its possible to make the ride and handling better with the right suspension setup. but yeah lovely car

Edited by zinnoberrotE30

Its possible to make the ride and handling better with the right suspension setup. but yeah lovely car

Your next step if your wanting to take it up a notch Dylan is a KW v3 coil over set and uprated sway bars. You wont loose comfort but will gain a lot.

The way the e46 suspension geometry is it doesnt suffer from the traits of other cars when you lower them down. Turn in is amazing and you will dominate on the track over the standard setup.

Bloody nice car you have there ! congrats!

Cheers Josh. I think we should talk. You seem to know allot more than me about mods!